Author Topic: Nationals @ Rockies, Game 4  (Read 16852 times)

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
Re: Nationals @ Rockies, Game 4
« Reply #325: August 07, 2008, 11:02:01 PM »
well ive never played the Show so my opinion isnt really fair but ive heard its really realistic compared to 2k8.. but you may be one of the first people to say 2k8s better than the show

Offline eckseid

« Reply #326: August 07, 2008, 11:05:57 PM »
Who know's, it maybe better when they get rid of the old classic way to pitch/bat. Until then though, mlb 2k8 > The Show. Granted, I don't got a ps3, but my brother does, I downloaded the demo and tried it and it didn't feel right.

Offline CJames0569

« Reply #327: August 07, 2008, 11:20:53 PM »
Who know's, it maybe better when they get rid of the old classic way to pitch/bat. Until then though, mlb 2k8 > The Show. Granted, I don't got a ps3, but my brother does, I downloaded the demo and tried it and it didn't feel right.

I own 2K7 and The Show 08, and let me tell you that if you think 2K8 is better than the Show 08 you're nuts. 2K7 is a joke and I heard 2K8 is just as bad, plus the Show updates the rosters at least once a week according to the MLB depth chart and 40 man rosters for every team. 2K8 couldn't hold a candle to The Show, but then again MVP 2005 was the best baseball game ever, period

Offline BBQ

• Not Werth it.
« Reply #328: August 07, 2008, 11:32:32 PM »
Tomorrow will be the real test for Balester and I think he will come through,

Offline eckseid

« Reply #329: August 07, 2008, 11:32:55 PM »
Like I said, I can't go back to those crap controls for batting/pitching and fielding. That is where mlb 2k8 > The Show.

MrMadison

« Reply #330: August 08, 2008, 01:31:56 PM »

yea, 100% correct. I want EA to buy out Take Two so they can make baseball games again. Online Leagues are the only reason why im still on mlb 2k8.

EA buying out Take Two would be one of the worst things to ever happen to gaming.

especially sports gaming, as you KNOW that the only reason EA is trying to get Take-Two is because 2kSports has been wiping the floor with them in Basketball and Football since 2k1 on the Dreamcast.

just because you liked MVP 05 doesn't mean that EA needs a monopoly on every sports game in creation.

besides, if EA hadn't snatched up an Exclusive License for every football league in existence(even Arena Football) in an attempt to "beat" NFL2k by shutting them out of Football(which didn't work because All-Pro 2k8 > Madden 08), 2k would not have shut them out of baseball in retaliation.

don't let your love for MVP 05 cloud your judgement in regards to EASports' bad politics.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #331: August 08, 2008, 01:41:26 PM »
I like MLB 2K8 better than the Show, but my brother is right, EA Sports makes the best baseball games.

I love 2K sports for their college basketball franchise (#1 college hoops video game franchise) but I hear they aren't going to make it anymore which is a huge dissapointment.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #332: August 08, 2008, 02:39:56 PM »
Well, your right about my judgement. I just play baseball so much more than 2k8 and madden, weird huh? But I actually love NBA 2K8 just because it is so damn good, only flaw is they barely release any roster updates. Never took out Gilbert (a plus for mee) but never added Roger Mason, it took em about 4 months to remove Greg Oden...

Anyway, my plan was hoping they buy 2K out and get some of there workers.. In a perfect world for that, they would work for EA and make NBA 2K8 under EA's name. EA has the better publisher and is more about the gamers and 2k is better at making the game but less about the buyers, couldnt give two craps about them.

I would want them to combine and make a nasty ass baseball / basketball / football game. That would be perfect.