Author Topic: Nationals @ Giants, Game 2  (Read 31241 times)

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
Re: Nationals @ Giants, Game 2
« Reply #25: May 12, 2009, 12:31:29 PM »
hammonds your record doesnt count because you circumvent the rules by cherry picking which games you start threads in. its basically like using PEDs for game threads.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #26: May 12, 2009, 12:36:08 PM »
hammonds your record doesnt count because you circumvent the rules by cherry picking which games you start threads in. its basically like using PEDs for game threads.

some people are just so obsessed with me and my record.  i just go out there and try make the best gameday threads as possible and try and help my team win. 

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
« Reply #27: May 12, 2009, 01:15:27 PM »

Hammondsnats:

Let me set the record straight.  Daniel Cabrera RULES.  I never cherry pick for the GDTs.  PERIOD.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #28: May 12, 2009, 01:22:36 PM »
some people are just so obsessed with me and my record.  i just go out there and try make the best gameday threads as possible and try and help my team win. 

Every time you say things like that, god kills a kitten.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #29: May 12, 2009, 01:23:45 PM »
Every time you say things like that, god kills a kitten.
i hate cats.

i'm not gonna let the fans or the media get to me.  i'm gonna go out there and take that keyboard and start the thread and give my team a chance to win.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #30: May 12, 2009, 01:50:38 PM »

I believe in you. You choose the games we WANT to win! It works! We want to win all of them but, we love seeing younger guys get some much needed success!

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #31: May 12, 2009, 01:52:31 PM »
I believe in you. You choose the games we WANT to win! It works! We want to win all of them but, we love seeing younger guys get some much needed success!

if the cable guy didn't show up on sunday morning, I would've started the gameday thread and what do you know we ended up losing.  too bad olsen has been garbage this season (except for the start vs. phils).

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #32: May 12, 2009, 02:00:47 PM »
I thought you lost one?

Well if we beat matt Cain tonight, I'll vote for you to start EVERY GDT until we lose one.  The streak can't be ignored at this point.

He's being selective. If he really thought there was something to this he would start the game threads when Cabrera or Olsen are pitching and he wouldn't come up with lame excuses for why he couldn't start them on those days. Next time he can't start the game thread on Cabrera's scheduled day he'll use A-Rod's excuse of "my cousin made me do it". Eventually he'll claim he logged in to the wrong site or that he couldn't find this page or it wouldn't load for him.  :?  He's shamelessly hand picking his battles like a washed up fighter trying to pad his record.  :rofl:   

Offline spidernat

« Reply #33: May 12, 2009, 02:02:24 PM »

:shock:  Really? So now that his brother has has backed up his bogus story do we (other than sportsfan) believe him? 

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #34: May 12, 2009, 02:02:59 PM »
He's being selective. If he really thought there was something to this he would start the game threads when Cabrera or Olsen are pitching and he wouldn't come up with lame excuses for why he couldn't start them on those days. Next time he can't start the game thread on Cabrera's scheduled day he'll use A-Rod's excuse of "my cousin made me do it". Eventually he'll claim he logged in to the wrong site or that he couldn't find this page or it wouldn't load for him.  :?  He's shamelessly hand picking his battles like a washed up fighter trying to pad his record.  :rofl:  

don't hate gameday starter, hate the game. 

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #35: May 12, 2009, 02:04:32 PM »
:shock:  Really? So now that his brother has has backed up his bogus story do we (other than sportsfan) believe him? 

haha excuse me for having better things to do on sunday afternoon.  oh and yeah i'm gonna wake up early on monday to start a gameday thread for a game that is played at 10 pm later that night.  stop with this, it's just a freakin gameday thread.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #36: May 12, 2009, 02:06:36 PM »
if the cable guy didn't show up on sunday morning, I would've started the gameday thread and what do you know we ended up losing.  too bad olsen has been garbage this season (except for the start vs. phils).

:?  Let me guess, the cable guy's name was Larry. What's next, the dog ate my keyboard? You were drunk and didn't know the Nats were playing?

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #37: May 12, 2009, 02:07:38 PM »
:?  Let me guess, the cable guy's name was Larry. What's next, the dog ate my keyboard? You were drunk and didn't know the Nats were playing?

my dog is dead jerk

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #38: May 12, 2009, 02:08:53 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)
ya, he's full of crap but that's all good. he knows he hand picks the game threads.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #39: May 12, 2009, 02:09:48 PM »
ya, he's full of crap but that's all good. he knows he hand picks the game threads.

HATERS ... haha and sf you were the one PMing me to start threads ... all i've done is start threads b/c nobody else did.  why the freak would i wake up early to start a thread or go out of my way to start one on my offdays?

Offline spidernat

« Reply #40: May 12, 2009, 02:12:08 PM »

:shock: I never expected sportsfan to agree that hammonds is fixing game threads.  :lol:  It looks like he has his next excuse in place.

my dog is dead jerk

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #41: May 12, 2009, 02:15:21 PM »
:shock: I never expected sportsfan to agree that hammonds is fixing game threads.  :lol:  It looks like he has his next excuse in place.

The sportsfan superstition shines through again.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #42: May 12, 2009, 02:44:59 PM »
Hey, I dont care what games he picks, I just want wins. If he happens to be choosing games and getting wins, whatever. I'm more about the wins than who starts it, but its fun to see superstitions keep going. It gives another form of entertainment.

Offline CJames0569

« Reply #43: May 12, 2009, 02:45:24 PM »
I hope Cain has an off night tonight, it would be nice to win tonight and tomorrow and go 5-3 on our West Coast Roadie. Here's to Z-man and Z-mann having big nights tonight.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #44: May 12, 2009, 02:49:32 PM »
I hope Cain has an off night tonight, it would be nice to win tonight and tomorrow and go 5-3 on our West Coast Roadie. Here's to Z-man and Z-mann having big nights tonight.
+1/this.  the team was feeling good going into the series with the dodgers and ended up leaving LA with a good feeling.  they took 2 of 3 from the d-bags, so that's a good thing.  if we can win the last two games of this series, the club heads home with a 5-3 road record and gets a day off before facing the phillies.  that would be a successful road trip.

Offline DPMOmaha

« Reply #45: May 12, 2009, 03:22:22 PM »
When referring to both of them, I motion we refer to them as the Zimmermen(n)

Offline JMW IV

« Reply #46: May 12, 2009, 04:23:26 PM »
haha excuse me for having better things to do on sunday afternoon. 

you never "have better things to do" when Zimmermann or Martis is starting. :?

Offline JMW IV

« Reply #47: May 12, 2009, 04:24:29 PM »
simple rules.

1) You make the Game Thread. If you win, you make the next game thread.
2) You keep making the Game Thread every game until you lose, REGARDLESS OF WHO IS PITCHING.
3) When you lose, someone else makes the next game thread.

Offline eckseid

« Reply #48: May 12, 2009, 04:26:59 PM »
simple rules.

1) You make the Game Thread. If you win, you make the next game thread.
2) You keep making the Game Thread every game until you lose, REGARDLESS OF WHO IS PITCHING.
3) When you lose, someone else makes the next game thread.

It doesn't matter who make's the Game Thread, it has no effect on the outcome of the game.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #49: May 12, 2009, 04:27:36 PM »
It doesn't matter who make's the Game Thread, it has no effect on the outcome of the game.

exactly, but some people on here just like to nag just to nag.