Author Topic: Nationals vs Marlins, Game 2  (Read 9104 times)

Offline Ben Goessling

• The Goessling Game
Re: Nationals vs Marlins, Game 2
« Reply #200: August 11, 2010, 09:52:02 PM »

Follow Phil Wood and Nats320's lead.....censorship.   

No need for dissenting opinions....or thoughts that don't bow down to Kasten's propaganda machine.

"The pitching will come to us."  "We're closer than it appears from the outside." 

"Our big picture is so good and we are moving in the right track according to the plan we put in place and annunciated very clearly on our first day on the job."

Yeah, I'm going to pass on that. Thanks, though.

Offline NatsAddict

« Reply #201: August 11, 2010, 09:53:00 PM »
See what he does now.

Two runners on 2b, Ks both times tonight.  The guy hates to move runners on 2b for some reason.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
« Reply #202: August 11, 2010, 09:54:43 PM »
Nice job Joel.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #203: August 11, 2010, 10:05:08 PM »
Ok I'm back since there's nothing else to watch. More dingers!

Offline PANatsFan

« Reply #204: August 11, 2010, 10:12:10 PM »
DESTROY NUNEZ

Offline PANatsFan

« Reply #205: August 11, 2010, 10:13:54 PM »
Roger should change his name to Ralph

Offline welch

• The Sweetest Right Handed Swing in 1950s Baseball
« Reply #206: August 11, 2010, 10:21:39 PM »
Sometimes I don't know what's going on. Sometimes I can look at the box-score and see something deeply wrong with Marquis and Olsen. Or, putting it positively, I trust Hernandez and Stammen, but the other starting pitchers are giant question marks.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #207: August 11, 2010, 10:33:47 PM »
They are thinking too much and hurting the ballclub. 

They aren't breathing thru their eyelids either!    ;) :lol:

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #208: August 11, 2010, 10:38:18 PM »
Call up jordan zimmermann now.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #209: August 11, 2010, 11:10:47 PM »
Interesting bit before tonight's match: first time I've ever seen an anthem singer using a cheat sheet.

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
« Reply #210: August 11, 2010, 11:20:23 PM »
Interesting bit before tonight's match: first time I've ever seen an anthem singer using a cheat sheet.

She was a bit...different, not bad, just not a very upbeat pace.

Good night at the ball park, not the game so much as just a good bunch of people to be sitting with.
I did melt another inch off my waist line tonight!  If it weren't for beer I'd waste away to nothingness.

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
« Reply #211: August 12, 2010, 12:39:54 AM »

Follow Phil Wood and Nats320's lead.....censorship.  

No need for dissenting opinions....or thoughts that don't bow down to Kasten's propaganda machine.

"The pitching will come to us."  "We're closer than it appears from the outside."  

"Our big picture is so good and we are moving in the right track according to the plan we put in place and annunciated very clearly on our first day on the job."

oh STFU.

there is a vast difference between someone with a dissenting opinion, and a disruptive troll who only acts to get attention for himself.

quit the Martyr act already, it is lame as freak. nobody is out to get you because of *insert whatever opinion you want*.

people seem to think that they have the right to whine and nag and moan and cry about everything and everyone has to automatically agree with you or it is censorship.

you have the right to your "dissenting opinion". and everyone else has the right to tell you to shut the freak up if they think your dissenting opinion is stupid. its a two-way street, and self-proclaimed "dissenting opinions" like can't seem to grasp that.

now, the preceding is in no way, shape, or form passing judgement on your opinions. only on the notion that  every two-bit ignorant troll is some sort of martyr who is being mercilessly censored by the powers that be.

Ben - the professional thing to do is to ignore him, or ban him.  the unprofessional, but RIGHT thing to do is to tell him to shut the freak up.