Author Topic: #1 commercial that makes you want to smash your tv  (Read 103708 times)

Offline PC

Those JLo Fiat commercials where she is driving around the Bronx Los Angeles. You know damn well that JLo don't drive no Fiat. The only thing that would make that commercial better is if they played "Jenny from the block" while she drove around.  :lol:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/22/jennifer-lopez-fiat-commercial-sham-fake-bronx-filmed-in-los-angeles_n_1108182.html

Offline BerkeleyNat

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/22/jennifer-lopez-fiat-commercial-sham-fake-bronx-filmed-in-los-angeles_n_1108182.html

:lol: "Jenny from the block" would have really fit in with that commerical after reading that article. She forgot where the block was a loooonnnngggg time ago.

Offline DPMOmaha

Those JLo Fiat commercials where she is driving around the Bronx. You know damn well that JLo don't drive no Fiat. The only thing that would make that commercial better is if they played "Jenny from the block" while she drove around.  :lol:

Nor does she drive herself around.  And if she did, it wouldn't be in a tiny little Fiat.  And it wouldn't be through the Bronx in the middle of the day.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
1) Geico gecko walking on the Brooklyn Bridge "Fuhgettaboutit this is Nueyoarrkk" - That line makes me want to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge.

2) Walmart "Guarantee Price" commercial where the crazy lady says "OOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAH LOAD UP THE SLEIGH THIS IS GOIN BE GREAT CHRISTMASSSS" - That line makes me want to get hit by a sleigh.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
The guy who brings his new Audi to his parents house and the parents take off in it!  Sick of it!

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
The guy who brings his new Audi to his parents house and the parents take off in it!  Sick of it!

The mom looks like Martha Stewart.   I would expect her to leave.   Probably visiting her probation officer.

Offline HalfSmokes

J Lo and the damn fiat

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
At what point do the Christmas commercials cease? It's a week past Christmas.

Offline mitlen

At what point do the Christmas commercials cease? It's a week past Christmas.

Still a week until Orthodox Christmas.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Nissan commercial.  They use the same "Its the most wonderful time of the year"  that Staples uses.  Soooo sick of it!

Love Chick Filet doing the wave so you can read their T-shirts Dont - Have a - Cow!   :rofl:

Offline mitlen

Nissan commercial.  They use the same "Its the most wonderful time of the year"  that Staples uses.  Soooo sick of it!

The other thing that aggravates me about this commercial is the terrible mouthing to the song.   Ain't no way in hell that metro is singing that song (even in the studio).

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
The Travelers Insurance commercial with the dogs

Offline BerkeleyNat

Any of those Flo Progressive Insurance commercials. I hate them with a passion.

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!
I forget if it's Swiffer or what, but I hate those commercials where the people are  get pretending to be dirt or mud or whatever and they picked up and they they play a Heart song. I can't remember which one because I try to mute this commercial as soon as humanly possible.

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
I forget if it's Swiffer or what, but I hate those commercials where the people are  get pretending to be dirt or mud or whatever and they picked up and they they play a Heart song. I can't remember which one because I try to mute this commercial as soon as humanly possible.

But but but....

What About Love?

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
 i love the insurance commercial where the lady thanks her husband (presumably deceased) for setting up a life insurance policy, then he says "your welcome" as he walks to the kitchen.

Offline BerkeleyNat

I can't stand the Ameritel triplets.  :shock:

Also..since Bruce Boudreau got fired, we don't have to see any of his terrible commericals anymore. I know nothing about Hadeed carpets, but I hate them because of those terrible Boudreau commercials.  :lol:

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
That is one of the better ones.
i love the insurance commercial where the lady thanks her husband (presumably deceased) for setting up a life insurance policy, then he says "your welcome" as he walks to the kitchen.

Offline GburgNatsFan

I hate (with a passion equal to the heat of a thousand white-hot burning suns) that Heineken commercial where that over-privileged young couple dances through some vaguely Asian night spot basically acting like the Euro-trash that they are, busting everything up and treating people badly, with that weird ska/jazz band singing that bizarre song at the end.

Hate it. I'd punch that guy in the face if I met him in real life.

Offline HalfSmokes

It does represent their target market

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
I hate (with a passion equal to the heat of a thousand white-hot burning suns) that Heineken commercial where that over-privileged young couple dances through some vaguely Asian night spot basically acting like the Euro-trash that they are, busting everything up and treating people badly, with that weird ska/jazz band singing that bizarre song at the end.

Hate it. I'd punch that guy in the face if I met him in real life.

Can you link me to this commercial?  I'd like to hate it as well :lol:

Offline GburgNatsFan

Don't say I didn't warn you. Okay, the girl is pretty cute.

Can you link me to this commercial?  I'd like to hate it as well :lol:

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
This piece of crap:

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Nothing worse than the "Did you just hear" Sprint commercials.  I want them to die.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
I'll admit to liking a new GEICO one with the pig who scream "Weee!"  He's up on  a ski lift.  Apparently, you can download some GEICO characters now for your phone.  I'm not sure it remains a smart phone once you download a pig yelling "Weeee!"