Author Topic: Welcome New Members, Introduce Yourself!  (Read 417096 times)

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Re: Welcome New Members, Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #375: April 01, 2008, 04:58:22 PM »
Hey everyone.  Seeing as how my account was finally approved, I figure I should introduce myself.

My name is Dan from Springfield, VA, although I am currently in Blacksburg finishing my last semester of college.  After that I'll be back home to start work and go to Nats games.  This is my first season actually following baseball for a long time.  I used to watch some Orioles games since they were the closest thing to a home team we had in Northern Virginia but I was never that into it.  Definitely into the Nationals now that Washington has a team and a beautiful stadium though.  Can't wait to check it out.

So yeah.  I've been spending the last several weeks reading up on Nats news and not doing homework in preparation for the new season.  Looking forward to a good one, although it does make me miss my Little League days.  :P

Sorry about the delay...  I personally approve new registrants manually in order to avoid spam registrants, and I sometimes get quite behind on it.  I plan to re-write a nearly fool-proof anti-spammer filter that I used to have installed in an older version of the forum, but I just haven't had the time.

Anyway the point is - Welcome! :)