Author Topic: 2014 Nats Tickets - buy, beg, borrow, trade, etc.  (Read 3183 times)

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
We're on IE9 here at my office too. Not very good design process by the team when they have so many government employees and contractors around here, along with a large number of older fans who are more likely to use older versions of Explorer.

Wonder what gets finished first, the new team store or the ticket site.

The new store, technology is hard, almost as hard as hitting but...thanks Jayson :(

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Still selling April 5 infield gallery seats.

Offline Jordanz Meatballz

If anyone is looking to sell singles this year, let me know. I'm up to go to about any game other than weekday day games.

Offline TigerFan

• A split allegiance is still an allegiance
I'm about to look for a single ticket to tomorrow's game.  Figure if I can put some $ in one of your pockets that would be better. 

Offline CALSGR8

Fri, Apr 25   Nationals vs San Diego Padres   7:05 PM   SELL IN LIEU OF JZIMM BOBBLEHEAD
                                                                                  Sun Apr 27 - J.Zimm Bobble

Sat, May 17   Nationals vs New York Mets   4:05 PM   Armed Forces Day - SELL IN LIEU OF RAMOS BOBBLEHEAD
                                                                                                         Fri May 16 - Ramos Bobblehead

Offline NookLoganMafia

TICKETS SOLD. 

Offline CALSGR8

Fri, Apr 25   Nationals vs San Diego Padres   7:05 PM   SELL IN LIEU OF JZIMM BOBBLEHEAD
                                                                                  Sun Apr 27 - J.Zimm Bobble

Sat, May 17   Nationals vs New York Mets   4:05 PM   Armed Forces Day - SELL IN LIEU OF RAMOS BOBBLEHEAD
                                                                                                         Fri May 16 - Ramos Bobblehead

Bump

Offline ¡Vamos Ramos!

Tryna see if I can grab two for tomorrow, in case anyone has any extras they're willing to part with.

Offline CALSGR8

June 21 vs the Barves.

$52 for 2 tix

310 E 1 and 2

Offline heeman82

Got 2 FREE tix to game tonight in sec315.  Doesn't look like we'll be able to make it and I'd hate to waste 'em.  PM me asap and i'll email them to you. 

Offline TigerFan

Got 2 FREE tix to game tonight in sec315.  Doesn't look like we'll be able to make it and I'd hate to waste 'em.  PM me asap and i'll email them to you.

Might as well put a L on the board if Heeman can't make it to the braves game with free tix...

Offline heeman82

Might as well put a L on the board if Heeman can't make it to the braves game with free tix...

I paid for them.  They're free to you.  freakin take 'em

Offline TigerFan

I paid for them.  They're free to you.  freakin take 'em

There's the fire I desire.  My bad on the misunderstanding.  If I was closer to DC I would do my best to impersonate you and bring home the :w:

Offline maxrum

Two tickets at section 403 for this afternoon game for free. Unfortunately I cannot make to the game :(

Just send me an email with my nickname on the forum @gmail.com and I will email the tickets to you.

Offline RobDibblesGhost

Two tickets in Section 101 tonight for free - I can't go, so PM me.

Offline Terpfan76

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Looking to maybe score a couple tix for this weekend. Gotta check and see when my gf is off though :lol:

Edit:

Nevermind.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Two extras in 226 for tomorrow. Will trade for a single Atlas 1500.

Offline CALSGR8

7-Aug   12:35   NATS VS METS

Anyone like Business Man Special games?

310 E 1 and 2 = $52 for both.  Will take less if necessary but I'm providing them at cost.

Offline nats2playoffs

I certainly haven't foreclosed on returning to the ballpark (although it probably won't be this season)...I still like live baseball (it's what I waited 28 years for!)...in the meantime, TBSITH for the upcoming Phillies series is now available.

Buy a ticket from OldChelsea - Section 312, Row A, Seat 1 - the best seat in the house at Nationals Park! Send him a PM to get a ticket!
 :$$$: :uk:                      

Offline CALSGR8

1 Ticket vs the Os.  $26 OBO.

Offline bdbaby

• Lurker
I have 2 or 4 tickets for sale to the Nats/Mets on Thursday, 9/25 at 7pm.  The tickets are located in Sec 129, about 12 rows behind the Nats dugout.  I am seeking face per ticket, $65/each.  Parking also available if needed.  PM if interested.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Re: 2014 Nats Tickets - buy, beg, borrow, trade, etc.
« Reply #46: September 08, 2014, 11:31:24 AM »
Got 4 for tonight in 226 W from RCRs that no one in my group wants.  PM me if interested.  Free, of course.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #47: September 08, 2014, 05:33:57 PM »
Got 4 for tonight in 226 W from RCRs that no one in my group wants.  PM me if interested.  Free, of course.

Lots of free tix being offered up on Twitter this week, hard to believe for a series that could all but clinch the division, seems like a lot of people have more RCR tix than they can use.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #48: September 08, 2014, 07:44:38 PM »
Lots of free tix being offered up on Twitter this week, hard to believe for a series that could all but clinch the division, seems like a lot of people have more RCR tix than they can use.
True enough.  That, and I think people avoid my  tickets because they don't want someone taking a sucker punch at them.  Remember, I dress like an usher, so if you hate my moderating, be sure to say so to an usher and threaten to take a swing at him or her.  Don't actually take a swing, just make the threat convincing enough so me (or a real usher) will react.

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
« Reply #49: September 09, 2014, 04:26:04 PM »
JCA - you don't look like any usher I've seen.

True enough.  That, and I think people avoid my  tickets because they don't want someone taking a sucker punch at them.  Remember, I dress like an usher, so if you hate my moderating, be sure to say so to an usher and threaten to take a swing at him or her.  Don't actually take a swing, just make the threat convincing enough so me (or a real usher) will react.