Author Topic: Looking to Join Mezzanine Ticket Group - 2012  (Read 807 times)

Offline NookLoganMafia

Looking to Join Mezzanine Ticket Group - 2012
« Topic Start: January 08, 2012, 12:50:38 PM »
Long time lurker (as you can tell by the handle), finally registered.  The pops decided to retire and he is interested in joining in with me for a 9-game share of season tickets.  Anybody have season tickets in the LF/RF mezzanine that they're looking for another partner in?  We had a share in Infield Gallery for the first two seasons of Nats Park but it was a little too high compared to our seats at RFK.  We figure mezzanine is comparable height and we're not springing for the cost of lowers or club.  Thanks, all.

And looking forward to posting on here as much as I post on the Maryland Terps 247 Board (frequently).

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
Re: Looking to Join Mezzanine Ticket Group - 2012
« Reply #1: January 11, 2012, 07:43:23 PM »
I know someone with good seats in the club section

Long time lurker (as you can tell by the handle), finally registered.  The pops decided to retire and he is interested in joining in with me for a 9-game share of season tickets.  Anybody have season tickets in the LF/RF mezzanine that they're looking for another partner in?  We had a share in Infield Gallery for the first two seasons of Nats Park but it was a little too high compared to our seats at RFK.  We figure mezzanine is comparable height and we're not springing for the cost of lowers or club.  Thanks, all.

And looking forward to posting on here as much as I post on the Maryland Terps 247 Board (frequently).

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #2: January 11, 2012, 09:49:35 PM »
I know someone with good seats in the club section

I might have a set of 8 (plus Red Carpet Rewards) in 3rd base club available.  Not quite finished counting yet though.  $42.50 per seat x 2 seats.

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
« Reply #3: January 11, 2012, 09:50:38 PM »
fwiw, we had a 5 game plan in the LF Mezz last year, seats were "eh" - decent view, but horrible food choices (just the basic hot dog / beer stand).  We did the buy 4 get one free but found that we could have gotten our tickets for half price on stub-hub for every game in the same section.

Offline ZIM4MVP

« Reply #4: January 11, 2012, 10:31:24 PM »
I might have a set of 8 (plus Red Carpet Rewards) in 3rd base club available.  Not quite finished counting yet though.  $42.50 per seat x 2 seats.

PM me with more info if you don't mind.