Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals @ Dodgers, Game 3 (L)  (Read 17873 times)

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Quote from: "metssuck"
Quote from: "wpa2629"
Bye Bye Sori

He's not gone yet ...

Quit being Naive.

Quit being an arrogant know it all jerk, the fact of the matter is he's not gone yet ... unless you heard something I didn't??

Offline nats2playoffs

Quote from: "iluvryanzimmerman"
Z-MAN NEEDS TO COOK SOMETHING UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomas

If they were even close to trading him, he wouldn't have played today.[/quote]

Good point. I hadn't thought about that.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Quote from: "Thomas"
If they were even close to trading him, he wouldn't have played today.

Good point. I hadn't thought about that.[/quote]

Well I guess we'll know soon enough ... by tomorrow this time, we'll know ...

Sucks to be swept by the Dodgers ... just the same ...

Thomas

Jon Rauch gets the loss.

Thomas

Yeah, sucks to be SWEPT by crappy teams. At least it happened on the road.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Quote from: "Thomas"
Yeah, sucks to be SWEPT by crappy teams. At least it happened on the road.

There it is ... the preverbial "silver lining" ... :)

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
Bye Bye Sori

He's not gone yet ...

Quit being Naive.

Quit being an arrogant know it all jerk, the fact of the matter is he's not gone yet ... unless you heard something I didn't??

LOL we have a misunderstanding.  I was saying bye bye becuz of the strikeout, where you thought i was saying bye bye as in its his last game.

Caml down, bro, its not that serious

Offline KyleScha

This game was pathetic. 9! 9 walks and 7 hits and you only score 3 runs? Plus one run was completely free.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Bye Bye Sori

He's not gone yet ...

Quit being Naive.

LOL we have a misunderstanding.  I was saying bye bye becuz of the strikeout, where you thought i was saying bye bye as in its his last game.

Caml down, bro, its not that serious

I was reacting to "quit being naive" at my age, you can say a lot of things about me, but naive is not one of them ... though we do agree on one thing ... METSSUCK! :) no offense taken ...

Offline nats2playoffs

Well I guess we'll know soon enough ... by tomorrow this time, we'll know ...Sucks to be swept by the Dodgers ... just the same ...

The countdown time is currently 20 hours, 50 minutes.  See:
http://www.softpixelz.com/countdown.html

That says absolutely nothing.  This is the trade deadline.  Everyone of these guys knows tomorrow is judgement day and they might not be playing the games they plan on playing tomorrow.

If they can pull the trigger at 3:59pm, bye-bye.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Well, at least the Giants lost in extra innings (Benitez blows yet ANOTHER save) and they have to fly across country to play us tomorrow ... maybe we can right this ship in Frisco ...

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Quote from: "KyleScha"
This game was pathetic. 9! 9 walks and 7 hits and you only score 3 runs? Plus one run was completely free.

Really, back to the stranding runners on the bases again ... lost count of how many times we did that today ... the road has not been kind to this team at all this year ... that's for sure ...

iluvryanzimmerman

Giants we meet again !!!!!!!

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
And we played so great at home..........

Well, tomorrow is the big day.  Anyone playing for the team at that time has survived as a Nat.

Offline sportsfan882

Disgusting game and series.  We play great for 6 games and now this.  And don't think we are going to sweep the Giants again.  They get Schmidt on the mound for this series and they are coming off of 7 straight losses.  We saw what happened when the Dodgers came off of an 8 game losing streak and then swept us with ease.  I just wish we could hit with RISP.  I think it will be a shock if we take 1 from S.F. , especially if we deal Sori, and/or any starting pitcher.  Hard to find positives when the team plays so bad against a bad team.  Only bright spot is how well Bowie has done.  He is probably our second best reliever right now.