Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals @ Cardinals, Game 2 (Curly W)  (Read 8309 times)

Nationalzfanatic88

Quote from: "metssuck"
Sorry to be idiot poster tonight, but can somebody tell me what BB stand for. I know its a walk but what doesthe two BB's stand for.

Base on Balls

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
BB = (B)ase on (B)alls

or in the Nats case these days, (B)ad (B)aseball

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
lol Kenz Fan, alright thanks you all. I've been curious about that for a while

Nationalzfanatic88

Quote from: "Kenz aFan"
BB = (B)ase on (B)alls

or in the Nats case these days, (B)ad (B)aseball

Je pense que tu es ...exaggerating

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
I'm off to meet a friend for dinner.  Ken and NOTLD, hope what I suggested works out for you guys.  If it doesn't, I won't be around to do anything about it tonight, so cross your fingers! :lol:

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
Quote from: "Nationalzfanatic88"
Je pense que tu es ...exaggerating

Je pense que ton fran?ais est "stinky"

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
Quote from: "The Chief"
I'm off to meet a friend for dinner.  Ken and NOTLD, hope what I suggested works out for you guys.  If it doesn't, I won't be around to do anything about it tonight, so cross your fingers! :lol:

You definitely wont hear me complaining...  :lol:

Offline ernie0326

:doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh: What the freak?? IM SO PISSED....UP TO THIS POINT I HAD WATCHED EVERY SINGLE NATS GAME...EVERY SINGLE DAMN ONE...EVEN WHEN I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING ON PROJECTS OR STUDYING FOR TEST...THE ONE TIME I DONT WATCH THE FIRST INNING, THEY DECIDE TO DO THIS...I TURNED ON THE TV TO JUST CHECK ON THE GAME THINKING IT WOULD ALREADY BE THE BOTTOM OF THE FIRST AND THEY HAVE LIKE 3 RUNS BUT SURPIRSE SURPRISE THE NATS HAVE FOUR RUNS..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH HHH!!!!!!!!!! :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Hey Bro....next time....try DECAF!!!!  LOL!!

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
I guess everyone's TV is in the other room...

Offline PC

Quote from: "Kenz aFan"
I guess everyone's TV is in the other room...

Or they're at/watching the Wizards-Cavaliers game.

Offline carlfish

Just popping in to say ......... gooooooooooooood game goin' on!

Offline carlfish

Josh Hancock coming in to pitch for the Cards.

Nationalzfanatic88

Quote from: "ernie0326"
:doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh: What the freak?? IM SO PISSED....UP TO THIS POINT I HAD WATCHED EVERY SINGLE NATS GAME...EVERY SINGLE DAMN ONE...EVEN WHEN I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING ON PROJECTS OR STUDYING FOR TEST...THE ONE TIME I DONT WATCH THE FIRST INNING, THEY DECIDE TO DO THIS...I TURNED ON THE TV TO JUST CHECK ON THE GAME THINKING IT WOULD ALREADY BE THE BOTTOM OF THE FIRST AND THEY HAVE LIKE 3 RUNS BUT SURPIRSE SURPRISE THE NATS HAVE FOUR RUNS..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH HHH!!!!!!!!!! :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Hey Bro....next time....try DECAF!!!!  LOL!!

yea, except I don't drink coffee :lol:

Offline Vladman1327

Wow.  You are missing out!

Nationalzfanatic88

as much as WE all hate to admit it, you have to admit that Clayton has been hitting very well as of late (knock on wood). And has anyone else noticed that the Nats have total ownage on Pujols. He is hitting below .200 coming into this seris and he is 1 for 6 so far.

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
Stanton warming up. Oh and the cardinals are sporting their lefty lineup. Perfect management of this game.

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
King of Web Gems strikes again!!!!!

Offline carlfish

RYAN ZIMMERMAN!

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Wow, ZIMM!!

Nationalzfanatic88

OMG...............DID ANYONE SEE THAT???? ZIMMERMAN MAN THIS GUY IS AMAZING!!  :shock:  :shock:

Offline Vladman1327

I decided I didn't want to feel left out.

YAY ZIMM![/size]

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
So, what's our probability of winning now?  Is anybody checking the Post gameday thing?

Nationalzfanatic88

Why does everyone here hate on Spezio's facial hair? It's very rad..very punk-metal...It's probably what "nats2playoffs" looks like, lol

Offline Vladman1327

Quote from: "tomterp"
So, what's our probability of winning now?  Is anybody checking the Post gameday thing?

Err...how do you get there, exactly?