Author Topic: Gameday Thread Double-Header: Nationals @ Phillies Gms 2, 4  (Read 26930 times)

Jerspos

AWESOME

Offline rileyn

What an ENORMOUS win.  I will be the first to admit that I didn't think they had it in them.  Great job all around even though I would rather have Watson playnig over Wilkerson.

Offline Jayman77

Now, go to the doctor, some of you!

Offline joabee

This is hUGE. Now we're going to NY with the feeling we still contending. This was so great.

Offline rileyn

Guess what -- we got a one run win!!

Offline esoteric

Quote from: "Jayman77"

I'll give this to you - your role here as the Greek Chorus (aka the 'Stop Freaking Out' Guy) has developed its own charm.  Sorta goes with the South Park avatar.  (Who is that guy supposed to be, by the way?)

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
that was a HUGE win.

time for Payback in New York.

Offline Jayman77

Quote from: "esoteric"
Quote from: "Jayman77"

I'll give this to you - your role here as the Greek Chorus (aka the 'Stop Freaking Out' Guy) has developed its own charm.  Sorta goes with the South Park avatar.  (Who is that guy supposed to be, by the way?)

Why, thank you!  I'm sort of famous, I guess.  It's just that I get a kick out of the near state of panic--and yes, elation--that abounds here.

The South Park guy is a representation of myself, actually.  Slayer shirt, mug of beer in hand (though I don't drink a lot of it), goatee.  My fiancee created it using this website that lets you create your own South Park character.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Okie doke moving this to the archives and starting today's thread.  Nobody spaz out :D