Poll

When will NBA negotiations come to agreement and the  Wizards Season start?

Nov 2011
0 (0%)
Dec 2011
0 (0%)
Jan 2012
0 (0%)
Not gonna happen this season
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: September 29, 2011, 10:03:56 AM

Author Topic: NBA - Washington Wizards 2011-2012 Season- THEY'RE BACK........  (Read 14999 times)

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
'Wizards Student Rush' - available at most Wednesday and Friday home fixtures (including tonight): http://www.nba.com/wizards/tickets/student_rush_night.html

Ah, thanks!

And just like that, the Wizards no longer have the worst record in the NBA! :clap:

Goodness, Charlotte is BAD!!!!

And somehow we played decent today.

Offline ronnynat

Vesely is a damn good player. He just needs to work on his mid-range game. Glad he started over Blatche tonight.

This has been a fun game to watch so far. Crazy pace.

Offline ronnynat

Terrible second half. :?

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
Javale McGee getting teabagged midair by Chandler Parsons. There's a metaphor for the Wizards' season in there somewhere.

Offline ronnynat

First road win. McGee, Booker, and Wall were all solid.

Offline PC

If the Wizards only played the Bobcats, they'd be NBA Champs!

Offline natstime

Does the NBA not realize they have a serious problem when the 2012 Wizards are 3 games out of the playoffs?

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
Does the NBA not realize they have a serious problem when the 2012 Wizards are 3 games out of the playoffs?

What, you mean it isn't a problem when at least 5-6 teams have a super star quality "big three" on the team?

Offline natstime

What, you mean it isn't a problem when at least 5-6 teams have a super star quality "big three" on the team?

Im saying that too many teams make the playoffs.  If you're saying that is only to combat lower teams losing interest because the top teams are far elite to them, I dont think this is the way to fight that.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
And yet people are crazy about the MLB expanding the wildcard :stir:

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
Im saying that too many teams make the playoffs.  If you're saying that is only to combat lower teams losing interest because the top teams are far elite to them, I dont think this is the way to fight that.

Ah, I see your point. I can agree with that somewhat but I do feel that allowing 16 teams works for basketball. It is sort of ridiculous though lol.

Offline Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2022
Ryan Saunders is still employed by the Wizards? Wow. Suprised by that. He must be suffering through for the experience before he tests the waters for another NBA assistant spot.

I hope Flip Saunders ends up at a college job. I think he'd do a damn good job in college basketball. He's a decent NBA coach but this Wizards team is an absolute crap show.

Offline ronnynat

Seraphin has a lot of talent. Smart, quick feet, and physical on both ends of the court. Might be the best rebounder on the team.

Offline ronnynat

Wall kind of ruined this game for the Wizards. Just an off game for him. Good team effort tonight, though.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
I wish the Wizards could get Danilo Gallinari. The guys a freaking monster.

Offline CatsEye

• Very weird season -Creepy - What....
 I wish that the Wizards managment wouldn't depend so much on Wall to save the day and rescue the entire team. Too much pressure -one man does not a team make nor win championships for a team. They have the same problem with the Caps - too much dependency on Ovie to save the day -that doesn't get you to the play-offs.... :nono:

Online HalfSmokes

He's a number 1 overall- he supposed to be able to turn around the team in his own

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
He's a number 1 overall- he supposed to be able to turn around the team in his own

I've still got my 'JOHN WALL - GAME CHANGER' T-shirt they handed out at a Mystics match that occurred on/near NBA Draft Day.

Offline Dave B

I wish that the Wizards managment wouldn't depend so much on Wall to save the day and rescue the entire team. Too much pressure -one man does not a team make nor win championships for a team. They have the same problem with the Caps - too much dependency on Ovie to save the day -that doesn't get you to the play-offs.... :nono:

Leonsis let Ovie hang with scrubs for his first two years before bringing in some vet free agents. Hopefully he does the same with Wall

Offline cmdterps44

• Future

Meh. I don't think Wall is that kind of player... which sucks. If only he had a jumpshot FFS.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Wow, this team totally blows anii.  I'm at home sick and watching crapshow is making me wish Dr. Kevorkian was still around.  The NBA should contract this sorry excuse for a team.

Offline PatsNats28

i bet the wizards tonight :(

Offline InsaneBoost

• Censored
Well, they managed to pull the W out last night, but it's getting old watching them play decent for three quarters, then flopping in the 4th. We are the LeCrab James of an entire team, verses one player.

Online HalfSmokes

Well, they managed to pull the W out last night, but it's getting old watching them play decent for three quarters, then flopping in the 4th. We are the LeCrab James of an entire team, verses one player.
I wish, his teams make the playoffs- John Kwame Wall is leading them to the lottery