Author Topic: Nationals vs Indians, Game 2  (Read 13977 times)

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Re: Nationals @ Indians, Game 2
« Reply #75: June 23, 2007, 09:20:49 PM »
Excellent work by Rauch.

fanofrickshort

« Reply #76: June 23, 2007, 09:21:37 PM »
This game reminds me of classic Nats small ball circa opening year...will the Chief come in to save a one run game?

Offline spidernat

« Reply #77: June 23, 2007, 09:21:57 PM »
i dont remember? i have no clue? what was i wearing? i was there wed nite

I don't recall if it was Wednesday or Monday night. It was this chick that looked like you wearing red and was screaming something into the camera.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #78: June 23, 2007, 09:22:31 PM »
This game reminds me of classic Nats small ball circa opening year...will the Chief come in to save a one run game?

Well it's a two run game right now and I wouldn't mind it if the lead increased by one this inning.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #79: June 23, 2007, 09:23:59 PM »
They were just talking about the walkup crowd tonight and how nice the attendance has been the last couple nights, I think the weather has helped. Last night was the best weather I've ever experienced at a game.

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
« Reply #80: June 23, 2007, 09:24:11 PM »
What's the matter with you saltydad the wave makes the game fun.  :?

I never said it "makes the game fun"; however, it's a fun thing to do.  If you want all kinds of fun crap between innings, go to a Lake Monster game.

fanofrickshort

« Reply #81: June 23, 2007, 09:24:17 PM »

teddy never wins

So Teddy still hasn't won? I was doing some searches trying to figure that out earlier today.

Offline saltydad

« Reply #82: June 23, 2007, 09:26:55 PM »
Erica, how many did we end up with for the tailgate? Noted the ad for 25 minimum; think we can make it for the next one?

Offline mikehughes

« Reply #83: June 23, 2007, 09:27:06 PM »
Oh is that the reason they have that? I thought it was to advertise for Geico and to get casual fans that don't really care about the game and show up late and leave early to show up at all. Maybe they should start running the President's race 'during' innings, they could help distract the opposing pitchers and come in handy for the home team
Dude no offence, but do you like ever go out and have fun? You seem like someone who is really strict and dosent like being around other people. I mean you really really seem to hate this stuff. The owners get the point that you should have "Fun" at the ballpark. Thats why their always going on about being more fan freindly, and fan interaction stadium.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #84: June 23, 2007, 09:27:25 PM »
I hope I'm not jinxing it but I just cracked open an ice cold 22 oz Corona to celebrate this curly W  :lol:

Offline mikehughes

« Reply #85: June 23, 2007, 09:28:11 PM »
Only idiots do the wave. They were doing the wave last night in a tie game during the inning and all those that were doing were preoccupied with the wave to the point that they weren't into the game.

Oh and I never said anything about the wave. I never do that either, but its not like I hate people who do it or despise it like you do.

fanofrickshort

« Reply #86: June 23, 2007, 09:28:37 PM »
I hope I'm not jinxing it but I just cracked open an ice cold 22 oz Corona to celebrate this curly W  :lol:
Naw, got one for me? I'm already celebrating too!

Offline saltydad

« Reply #87: June 23, 2007, 09:29:09 PM »
I think the wave belongs with the guy in front of you on his Blackberry, and the lady loudly talking on the phone. Nothing the matter with them, just not at a ballgame.

fanofrickshort

« Reply #88: June 23, 2007, 09:29:23 PM »
Oh and I never said anything about the wave. I never do that either, but its not like I hate people who do it or despise it like you do.
Well, I don't think he said he hated people who do the wave. To be fair. Did he?

Offline saltydad

« Reply #89: June 23, 2007, 09:31:16 PM »

I've got my Sam Adams already, so we're in the jinx thing together!

Offline mikehughes

« Reply #90: June 23, 2007, 09:31:40 PM »
Well, I don't think he said he hated people who do the wave. To be fair. Did he?

Well the way hes acting about it and how he feels about the idea of having fun while at a game, hes sure giving me the idea he does

Offline spidernat

« Reply #91: June 23, 2007, 09:31:48 PM »
Dude no offence, but do you like ever go out and have fun? You seem like someone who is really strict and dosent like being around other people. I mean you really really seem to hate this stuff. The owners get the point that you should have "Fun" at the ballpark. Thats why their always going on about being more fan freindly, and fan interaction stadium.

I hear where you're coming from but the owners do it because it's in their interest to provide the illusion that a baseball game is fun because there are so many 'fun' things to do (it makes them money). As far as going out to have fun, I'm too old for that anymore. Believe me I've done more than my share of running around. My entertainment now consists of watching baseball, football and reading with a little this and that mixed in  ;). And although I'm not very strict I am a loner.

Offline Air Zimmerman

• best 3b in the business
« Reply #92: June 23, 2007, 09:32:59 PM »
LETS GO CHIEF!

Sup all lol

Offline saltydad

« Reply #93: June 23, 2007, 09:33:12 PM »
Well the way hes acting about it and how he feels about the idea of having fun while at a game, hes sure giving me the idea he does

Dude, having sex at a game would fall under my definition of fun, but don't expect the rest of the crowd (or security) to like it!

fanofrickshort

« Reply #94: June 23, 2007, 09:33:19 PM »

Offline spidernat

« Reply #95: June 23, 2007, 09:33:48 PM »

Seriously dude, I hate the idea of the wave. But I respect people and let them do their own thing. And for the record, I have tons of fun at games, more so when my Nats win one.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #96: June 23, 2007, 09:34:16 PM »
Dude, having sex at a game would fall under my definition of fun, but don't expect the rest of the crowd (or security) to like it!

LOL

Let's go Chief!

Offline Air Zimmerman

• best 3b in the business
« Reply #97: June 23, 2007, 09:34:34 PM »
I just found out that tomorrows game is going to be televised in Buffalo!!! We're gonna be going for the sweep, and Belly is gonna start. Pwnage.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #98: June 23, 2007, 09:34:55 PM »

Remember that incident of the couple at Skydome?

Offline saltydad

« Reply #99: June 23, 2007, 09:35:12 PM »
Do it Chief!