Author Topic: Don't Divide the Forum  (Read 16185 times)

Offline blue911

Re: Don't Divide the Forum
« Reply #100: February 20, 2008, 09:41:43 AM »
:)-- :?-- :evil:--Hondo

:halo: :halo: :halo: :idea:  Salty

:ballbat: :ballbat: :stupid: :panic:   :devil:Hondo

:idea: :doh: :spaz: :bang:  Salty

:worship: :worship: :rofl: :worship:  Everyone else

WNFF swallows thesis....lost forever   :'( :'( :'(

:clap:

Offline saltydad

« Reply #101: February 21, 2008, 01:40:41 AM »
 :-[ :-[

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #102: February 21, 2008, 12:57:44 PM »
Alright guys, everyone has had their say.  While the joking is fun, I do appreciate Ronnynat sincerely trying to help Hondo out.  Hondo, I always value the input of users, but when such an overwhelming majority favors the current format, I can't justify changing it for one person no matter how vocal that one person may be.  However I don't agree with some of your detractors being perhaps a bit more abrasive than they ought to be, after all your concerns are reasonable.  I hope that in the spirit of good fun you will take most of what has been said in this thread as light-hearted ribbing, because knowing this bunch I can assure you that that's what most of it is.

Also, we get a fair amount of activity here, but I wouldn't claim us to be the biggest or most active Nats site "on the planet" (though I did chuckle at that boast by Sportsfan) but we certainly get more activity than "a few times a week" or whatever you were implying, Hondo.  You have to look at number and frequency of posts, not of new topic creation...  we've had almost 5,500 new posts this month, and the month isn't over yet.  Our SLOWEST month this offseason was November with 5,002 new posts.  Even if you went by topics, we're averaging a couple hundred new topics a month since the season ended, and far more than that during the season.

I'm not getting defensive, I promise, just pointing out the disparity between what you perceive and what actually is.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #103: February 21, 2008, 02:03:51 PM »
Chief, I can assure you this board has many times the volume of the MLB board, albeit with fewer (more active) posters.  And each time the MLB board software is upgraded, more people join this forum.    :P   :worship:   :woop:

natsfan1a

« Reply #104: February 21, 2008, 02:55:13 PM »
:worship: Hail to the Chief!

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #105: February 21, 2008, 05:46:20 PM »
Chief, I can assure you this board has many times the volume of the MLB board, albeit with fewer (more active) posters.  And each time the MLB board software is upgraded, more people join this forum.    :P   :worship:   :woop:
Exactly.  I'm still waiting for someone to show me a Nats board that is more active than this one. 

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
« Reply #106: February 22, 2008, 06:15:42 PM »
I think it is.  I know personally, I liked this board buy kept away because it's divided and a pain to post on it...  I know I'm not alone.

Why not just make it better?

Download and install the WNFF Toolbar, with it you can go directly to any section of the forum you want by clicking on the pull-down for the WNFF button.

BTW, the link to the sub (child) section will be working once the GameDay threads are back in action.