Author Topic: Mike Wise is a Big Tool  (Read 2829 times)

Offline Bloo

Mike Wise is a Big Tool
« Topic Start: June 18, 2012, 01:35:43 PM »
The dude whose balder than the knee caps of a gay prostitute is a complete idiot. He is making a big deal about the Nationals being swept by the Yankees and Harper having a 0-7 game on 106.7. BFD. It's one set of three games in a 162 game season. He says the Nats fans are a bunch of kool-aid drinkers for still supporting the team and being okay with being swept.

Well I say him being a total whiner about losing the series is the equivalent to a General calling off a war after one of their carrier ships was destroyed. The Nats are still in great condition. They'll probably only get better with Storen coming back and Harper continuing to develop as a player. The only dumb enough not see it is the guy whose drawn to and blinded by the sheer opulence that emanates from New York.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Re: Mike Wise is a Big Tool
« Reply #1: June 18, 2012, 01:37:30 PM »
The dude whose balder than the knee caps of a gay prostitute is a complete idiot.

Hey now, no reason to drag Todd Bridges into this.

Offline Bloo

« Reply #2: June 18, 2012, 01:43:29 PM »
Hey now, no reason to drag Todd Bridges into this.

Who?

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #3: June 18, 2012, 01:45:11 PM »
Wise is an idiot that doesn't know jack crap about baseball.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
« Reply #4: June 18, 2012, 01:47:28 PM »
Wise is an idiot that doesn't know jack crap about baseball.

FTFY.

Offline shoeshineboy

• Walks Kill!! Walks Kill! Walks Kill!!!!
« Reply #5: June 18, 2012, 01:51:45 PM »
Wise has always been a joke. No different than pretty much everyone who makes an appearance on DC's two sports . . . I mean Redskins . . . radio stations.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #6: June 18, 2012, 01:53:44 PM »
Well I say him being a total whiner about losing the series is the equivalent to a General calling off a war after one of their carrier ships was destroyed.
Never stopped MacArthur because it was Nimitz's ships that were going down at Coral Sea, Eastern Solomons, and Santa Cruz.

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
« Reply #7: June 18, 2012, 01:56:24 PM »
Wise has always been a joke. No different than pretty much everyone who makes an appearance on DC's two sports . . . I mean Redskins . . . radio stations.

Uh ... you can't possibly mean WJFK? Because they spend more time bashing the Redskins. And they've talked a ton of baseball the last month.

But Wise sucks. Danny should have his job. And Holden's. And Lavar and Dukes.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
« Reply #8: June 18, 2012, 01:59:48 PM »
Lavar and Dukes might be one of the worst "sports" shows ever, just a total crapshow of stupidity and "Reeskiiiiinz" callers.  The Junkies are crap but nobody listens to them for anything sports related. 

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
« Reply #9: June 18, 2012, 02:00:51 PM »
I really only listen to that station 30 minutes prior to game time and then the trip home....they really don't know baseball and it shows.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
« Reply #10: June 18, 2012, 02:04:46 PM »
I really only listen to that station 30 minutes prior to game time and then the trip home....they really don't know baseball and it shows.

Holden and Danny actually know baseball but the rest of the clowns at that station are clueless donks that can't wait to talk to the 53rd man on the LANDOVER FORESKINZ roster.  Grant Paulsen knows a lot about baseball but is, according to some here, a Orioles turncoat.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
« Reply #11: June 18, 2012, 02:08:25 PM »
Pardon us for not slitting our wrists over three losses.

Offline HalfSmokes

« Reply #12: June 18, 2012, 02:11:00 PM »
But, we're supposed to panic, they spent last week putting the nationals in the world series (but not nesseciary expecting us to win) and talking an out this being the biiggrsr series in the team's history (yes this was a segement last week on 980), now that we've lost, surely the season is over

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #13: June 18, 2012, 02:18:01 PM »
Why does anyone even listen to Mike Wise?  :lmao: 

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #14: June 18, 2012, 02:22:55 PM »
Holden and Danny actually know baseball but the rest of the clowns at that station are clueless donks that can't wait to talk to the 53rd man on the LANDOVER FORESKINZ roster.  Grant Paulsen knows a lot about baseball but is, according to some here, a Orioles turncoat.
Funny Danny's show before the game yesterday was superb. He's really good.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #15: June 18, 2012, 02:24:06 PM »
Funny Danny's show before the game yesterday was superb. He's really good.

Got you all butt cysed.

Offline Bloo

« Reply #16: June 18, 2012, 02:24:50 PM »
Why does anyone even listen to Mike Wise?  :lmao: 

I was in the car after having a tooth filing. I didn't really have that high of a perspicacity at that moment.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #17: June 18, 2012, 02:40:50 PM »
Haha butt cised.

Offline Ziggity

« Reply #18: June 18, 2012, 02:41:13 PM »
Another reason why I moved to the West Coast.  I don't have to listen to these donkeys talk Redskins 24/7 on every sports station in DC.  These guys are just bitter because "DC's Team" is just a craptly ran organization who can never live up to their hype.  We all know soon enough Nats talk will take over the radio.

Offline HalfSmokes

« Reply #19: June 18, 2012, 03:24:22 PM »
For the Nats to take over a lot of hosts who no nothing about baseball will have to go

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
« Reply #20: June 18, 2012, 03:27:49 PM »
For the Nats to take over a lot of hosts who no nothing about baseball will have to go

As long as Leeeeeeeeeeevar and Dukes are the first to go I'm game.

Offline Ray D

« Reply #21: June 18, 2012, 03:53:18 PM »
Lavar and Dukes might be one of the worst "sports" shows ever,
Guess you haven't been around here long enough to remember "Kiley and the Coach".

Offline HalfSmokes

« Reply #22: June 18, 2012, 03:57:00 PM »
The coach and doc were by far the worst

Offline Ray D

« Reply #23: June 18, 2012, 04:01:29 PM »
The coach and doc were by far the worst

You mean the same "coach" as in "Kiley and the Coach" (I have no idea what his name was)  paired up with Doc Walker too?  I don't remember that!

Offline shoeshineboy

• Walks Kill!! Walks Kill! Walks Kill!!!!
« Reply #24: June 18, 2012, 04:01:49 PM »
Uh ... you can't possibly mean WJFK? Because they spend more time bashing the Redskins. And they've talked a ton of baseball the last month.

But Wise sucks. Danny should have his job. And Holden's. And Lavar and Dukes.

Yes, 106.7 is still a Redskins station, because despite their attempts to cover the Nats, they have very few people who can speak intelligently about baseball (or anything for that matter), and just can't help themselves from bringing up the Skins. Like anyone else covering the Skins (with the possible exception of that complete waste of humanity Larry Michael), they are going to spend a bulk of the time criticizing them. Even 980 does that. But it is still the obsession. The pregame broadcast prior to the Friday game with Lavar and Dukes was a joke. Neither has any idea what they are talking about. And despite their attempts to jump on the bandwagon now that the team is winning, they still couldn't avoid talking the Redskins. It's like Phil Wood trying to go five minutes without mentioning something that happened in a game 50 years ago. Everything was stuff like, "What will be the bigger story, The Nats in the playoffs, or RGIII?"

And as bad as the people are on 980, why is it that everyone on WJFK sounds like some teenage punk? No sports knowledge, no broadcast skills, no voice skills. Chad Dukes, the Junkies, whoever the guy is that does the Nats talk show after the games (Bill something), all sound alike to me. None of them have any business being on the radio. They sound like they should be in front of a strip mall jumping their skateboards off of curbs while engaging in mindless banter.