Author Topic: Nats All-Stars 2014  (Read 8421 times)

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Re: Nats All-Stars 2014
« Reply #175: July 08, 2014, 04:23:41 PM »
ZNN is going to own.

Offline jhuterp

« Reply #176: July 08, 2014, 04:30:43 PM »
Mike Matheny is such a douche-nozzle.  I hope he doesn't pitch Zimmermann and JZ gets to rest through the All Star break.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #177: July 08, 2014, 04:31:53 PM »
Mike Matheny is such a douche-nozzle.  I hope he doesn't pitch Zimmermann and JZ gets to rest through the All Star break.

That's another nice option. They can save him for the extra inning possibility.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
« Reply #178: July 08, 2014, 04:33:43 PM »
I'll watch but not the way I used to. I remember when I was a kid the ASG was one of the elite sporting events (at least for me) of the year. Now the MLB ASG is barely any better than the other sports' all star games (and only because the other sports' games are so awful).

I agree it doesn't have the cache it used to but it's miles better than the NFL Pro Bowl, I love football way more than baseball and even I don't bother watching that nonsense :smh: I guess the MLB ASG just feels more fun because it's the middle of the season, there's still hope for everyone or something :lol: and I know people detest that it decides home team for the World Series but I've got to admit it does add a bit more suspense to the outcome.  As far as our guys getting more rest, except for Bryce they all rested last year at the break, how'd that work out for them?  :?

Offline spidernat

« Reply #179: July 08, 2014, 04:35:40 PM »
  As far as our guys getting more rest, except for Bryce they all rested last year at the break, how'd that work out for them?  :?

genius

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #181: July 08, 2014, 07:27:43 PM »
:lol: For real, it's just once you've got to put in a bit of info then after that you can vote until your fingers fall off, c'mon Mitlen do it for Anthony!! You know he's deserving of being an all star, don't let a Barve or a Cubbie take his spot  :twisted:
2014 All Star Game: Final Vote candidates

The BALLOT is HERE:
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_star/y2014/fv/ballot.jsp?

You don't have to provide ANY information about yourself:
1. Post a fake email address ONCE. (E.G.: spidey@nat.com, nunaya@buzniz.com)
2. Post a fake date of birth.
3. Unclick the junk email options.
4. Cast as many votes as you want for the Final 2 All Stars. 

I think there is a post limit for the regular All Star vote, but using a different fake address gets around that.  I didn't vote at all for the regular All Star Vote... as it's a waste of time.

Pissing away taxpayer's money, to build
a free stadium for rich, needledick owners.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
« Reply #182: July 08, 2014, 07:38:18 PM »
2014 All Star Game: Final Vote candidates

The BALLOT is HERE:
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_star/y2014/fv/ballot.jsp?

You don't have to provide ANY information about yourself:
1. Post a fake email address ONCE. (E.G.: spidey@nat.com, nunaya@buzniz.com)
2. Post a fake date of birth.
3. Unclick the junk email options.
4. Cast as many votes as you want for the Final 2 All Stars. 

I think there is a post limit for the regular All Star vote, but using a different fake address gets around that.  I didn't vote at all for the regular All Star Vote... as it's a waste of time.

(Image removed from quote.)
Pissing away taxpayer's money, to build
a free stadium for rich, needledick owners.

I didnt even think about posting fake info but yea it was just a couple questions and boom! You're off and voting, although I think you and I are the only ones voting N2P (and I agree I didn't vote at all in the regular vote, I guess I just thought Rendon was going to make it no problem :( )

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
« Reply #183: July 08, 2014, 07:40:11 PM »
I didnt even think about posting fake info but yea it was just a couple questions and boom! You're off and voting, although I think you and I are the only ones voting N2P (and I agree I didn't vote at all in the regular vote, I guess I just thought Rendon was going to make it no problem :( )

I just wanna vote.   I don't want all the bullcrap.    I didn't need this much info when I got drafted.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
« Reply #184: July 08, 2014, 07:45:25 PM »
I just wanna vote.   I don't want all the bullcrap.    I didn't need this much info when I got drafted.

I hear ya but all it is seriously clicking Anthony's name, putting in email dob (and as n2p suggests make it up, you can be 20 again lol) and clicking off the box asking if you want to receive promos through email and voila! You can vote to your hearts content without having to do those few steps ever again :thumbs:

Offline ZIM4MVP

« Reply #185: July 08, 2014, 08:35:42 PM »
Easiest to vote by send N3 to 89269.

Even easier for iPhone users to go into Settings > General > Keyboard > Add New Shortcut
Enter N3 in Phrase and pp in Shortcut. 
Then repeadetly text pp to 89269

Offline spidernat

« Reply #186: July 08, 2014, 09:03:57 PM »
Remember when there were worries about Rendon's health? And here we're talking about him being our alpha beast over the likes of Strasburg, Harper and others.  :clap: