Author Topic: Eye Candy Section?  (Read 2553 times)

Offline InsaneBoost

• Censored
Eye Candy Section?
« Topic Start: January 07, 2008, 05:59:49 PM »
I was thinking it would be a nice addition to add an "Eye Candy" section, a forum I use to be on which now has closed use to have a section called "Eye Candy" where members could post images along with videos.  Considering the new stadium is opening and we should have more fans, along with members on here taking pictures and video clips, along with just highlight videos, I thought it would be nice to have a section for just videos and images.

Of course it is all up to you, and I don't want you to think I'm trying to change the forum considering this is my first thread / post  :D

But just a little suggestion

LETS GO NATS!!!

natsfan1a

Re: Eye Candy Section?
« Reply #1: January 07, 2008, 06:06:06 PM »
Hello and welcome!

Just fyi, there is a thread in the General Discussion where members can post pix that they've taken. I'm not sure how/where the board handles posting of videos taken by members (if that's what you meant), but one of the moderators should be able to tell you that.

http://www.wnff.net/index.php/topic,928.0.html

There's also a thread where new members can introduce themselves in that section.

http://www.wnff.net/index.php/topic,808.0.html

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #2: January 07, 2008, 06:11:02 PM »
There's also a "Video Vault" for other videos found online : http://www.wnff.net/index.php/topic,2321.0.html

You can always start a new thread if you have a new idea.

natsfan1a

« Reply #3: January 07, 2008, 06:13:44 PM »
Oh yes, I forgot to mention that one. Thanks!

Offline InsaneBoost

• Censored
« Reply #4: January 07, 2008, 06:14:18 PM »
Oh alright, thanks a lot guys, appreciate it!

natsfan1a

« Reply #5: January 07, 2008, 06:26:28 PM »
You're welcome!

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
« Reply #6: January 07, 2008, 07:07:10 PM »
When I first looked at the title of this thread, I thought it was going to entail having a separate section just for pictures of "beautiful men" and "beautiful women" :lol:

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #7: January 07, 2008, 07:19:41 PM »
When I first looked at the title of this thread, I thought it was going to entail having a separate section just for pictures of "beautiful men" and "beautiful women" :lol:

There are those too!

natsfan1a

« Reply #8: January 07, 2008, 07:30:20 PM »
That's what I thought, too! :lol: