Author Topic: Nationals vs Cardinals, Game 2  (Read 12495 times)

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Re: Nationals vs Cardinals, Game 2
« Reply #175: June 05, 2008, 04:25:36 PM »
because your characterization of those of us who have the audacity to pay attention to the minor league system was inaccurate.  most of us care just as much about the Major League team as you do, but we realize that the minors are important as well, so we pay attention to it.

Where did I write anything that seemed negative about those that care mostly about the minor leagues? We clearly have members here that care more about the minors than they do the ML club. There are people like that everywhere. There is nothing wrong with that. That's their preference. When players make it to the big leagues they continue following the minors and the new players. My statement said that I'm not as concerned with that as I am with seeing results at the highest level. I wasn't even talking about you and I never even implied that people have the 'audacity' to pay attention to the minors.

where do you think the majority of the players who will produce "results at the ML level" are going to come from?

I'm glad you opened my eyes to that. I'm going to start scouring the high schools around the country then :?