Author Topic: Nationals vs Marlins, Game 2  (Read 29036 times)

Offline Coladar

Re: Nationals vs Marlins, Game 2
« Reply #125: September 11, 2010, 07:44:46 PM »
I really dislike all of these Saturday day games. We've had a total of four or five Saturday night games all year... Always used to be my favorite night to go to RFK and watch some baseball. This year they were obsessed with day games in half the season, and of the few games we got at night, two were taken away by Fox in July for Strasburg.

I was all set to go to today's game, was about to get my jersey on and head out. Then I looked outside and saw how ridiculously sunny it was, with my seat getting the sun 100% of the game for a 1pm start. Realized the odds of us winning, and decided taking a nap was better. Woke up, looked at the score and realized the only thing I cared about as far as missing the game was the $60 I wasted, but that it was worth it to not have to sit through such an apparently lovely game.

Bottom line, I hope they cut this every Saturday in April, May and September are day games crap. We have no choice but to have a day game on Sunday, so I just don't see the need to have every weekend game a day game. Five Saturday night games all year = pathetic.