Author Topic: did anybody see at the game tonight the pigs head??  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Ericas Nats

• Only Nationals fan in Seattle! :)
ok so at the game tonight, there was 3 or 4 mets fans in the 200 section on the 3rd base side during the 7th inning stretch with a "roasted pigs head"

im totally serious! there were some jack ass mets fans that brought in a roasted real pigs head and was holding up a sign saying "mets will roast you" i tried to snap a picture of it, but there were too many people in the way....

just wondering if they showed it on tv or not, or if someone else saw that at the game tonight, they made it up to the dug out during the 7th inning song, take me out to the ball game...

let me know. it was kinda sick, but funny. not too sure how they got that in the gates!

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
I tuned in late (MLB.TV) because of work. I did see 4 Mets fans side-by-side, but I didn't notice the pig you speak of. Could be while they were busy eating their words, they swallowed the pig...

Mutts fans=Worst in the MLB.

Nats shoved that pig right up their asses.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
I was actually surprised at how few Mets fans there seemed to be in the crowd tonight.  They usually infest the place whenever we host them.  I assume that will probably be the case tomorrow and Sunday.  Most of them probably couldn't make it down from New York in time tonight after their shifts at the 7-11 ended.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
I was at a bar last night...and there were nothing but Yankee fans watching the Red Sox - Dice K vs. Andy Pettitte game.  Luckily, the bar I was at had about 250 projection screens around (ok exagerrating, there were 10...but geez!) so I concentrated on the Nats game and tried to ignore their obnoxiousness.  No..no...Yankee fans are worse than Mutt fans.  Oh and Phillie fans are worse than mutt fans too...they usually lead to violence in some way.   ;)

I was at a bar last night...and there were nothing but Yankee fans watching the Red Sox - Dice K vs. Andy Pettitte game.  Luckily, the bar I was at had about 250 projection screens around (ok exagerrating, there were 10...but geez!) so I concentrated on the Nats game and tried to ignore their obnoxiousness.  No..no...Yankee fans are worse than Mutt fans.  Oh and Phillie fans are worse than mutt fans too...they usually lead to violence in some way.   ;)

Really?  Even though in the past week alone we have a pigs head and a Mutts fan cheating with a flashlight in Atlanta?  If they are not THE worst then they are at least gaining ground in that department.

I've just found Yank and Red Sox fans as annoying and ignorant, most of them bandwagon.  Too caught up in their histories and feel like every season they are owed a trip to the series.  Honestly, I don't know many Philly fans and I have heard stories in the past but I wonder sometimes they are just tagged "bad" because of things that happened a long, long time ago.  Sort of like having your school called a party school of [insert state] and it was true....in 1982 or something but not anymore.

nospinzone1

I tuned in late (MLB.TV) because of work. I did see 4 Mets fans side-by-side, but I didn't notice the pig you speak of. Could be while they were busy eating their words, they swallowed the pig...

worse than philly fans? close race.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
The risk of rain kept them away - the gel runs out of their porcupine coiffs and stains their tank tops and acidwash jeans. 

I was actually surprised at how few Mets fans there seemed to be in the crowd tonight.  They usually infest the place whenever we host them.  I assume that will probably be the case tomorrow and Sunday.  Most of them probably couldn't make it down from New York in time tonight after their shifts at the 7-11 ended.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
The risk of rain kept them away - the gel runs out of their porcupine coiffs and stains their tank tops and acidwash jeans. 

R
O
F
L
M
A
O

:worship:
 :lol:

Offline kimnat

Too funny!  Maybe I'll have to go stag tonight since the Mets fans probably won't be out in force!

Offline NatsAddict

How about a Mets fan wearing the head of a donkey pinata?

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
They had to remove a balloon and a couple of beer bottles from the field during last night's game.  I'm not saying it was definitely Mets fans, but I'm definitely thinking it was :?

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
The Mets fans were in fine form today...Planet of the Apes

They had to remove a balloon and a couple of beer bottles from the field during last night's game.  I'm not saying it was definitely Mets fans, but I'm definitely thinking it was :?