Author Topic: A few little helpers  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
A few little helpers
« Topic Start: July 14, 2005, 01:03:27 AM »
My apologies to The Chief if I'm posting this in the wrong section.

Below are four plug-ins/add-ons/extension for either Firefox/Mozilla or MS Internet Explorer. I've found them to be very helpful, and are handy little helper programs. I have JSpell installed in MS IE, but I rarely ever use it because I prefer Firefox.

JSpell Toolbar is a Spell Checker add-on for Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0+

ShortKeys Lite is a utility that allows you to set up replacement text or paragraphs for any given number of user defined keystrokes. ShortKeys monitors the keyboard activity on a global nature and anytime a user defined keystroke combination is typed in, it will be replaced with the replacement text. It's great for creating signature tags, addresses, etc. (I prefer version 1.7, but that's probably because I've grown accustomed to it)

SpellBound is a spell checker for Firefox and the Mozilla Suite

BugMeNot will help you bypass compulsory web registration via Firefox?s right-click context menu. Compatible with Mozilla and current Firefox releases. When you get to a "Registration Required" page, simply right click in the UserName or Password fields and select BugMeNot. You can visit BugMeNot.com for full details of their service.

Diehard_Nationals_Fan

A few little helpers
« Reply #1: July 14, 2005, 09:01:57 PM »
IVe used most of these. I espeically like bugmenot.com.   I reccomend them as well.  Thanks for posting this!  Awesome!