Author Topic: Nationals vs Phillies, Game 2  (Read 39130 times)

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Re: Nationals vs Phillies, Game 2
« Reply #800: April 17, 2009, 04:40:48 AM »
I'm not going to read thru 33 pages of posts.  So if I mention stuff that's already here, I'm sorry in advance.

Blue Unis - Tonight was the first Military Night.  That's the reason for the Blue and Red, White and Blue Jerseys.  I like the Jerseys.  The Caps are blue with interlocking DC in stars and stripes with red brim. 

Red Loft - Sorry guys, I didn't wear my Curly W Jacket because it was too heavy to carry around and in the late evening too hot.  I wore a Navy fleece nationals jacket and looked for familiar faces.  Seeing none, and not wanting to ask everyone there if they are familiar with WNFF, I went to my seats in 308. 

Game - awsome!  That HR by Dukes was kind of predicted.  On 3-0, my friend said, great! now a walk.  No sooner than I had said "Well its the perfect opportunity for a strike down the middle"; Boom, HR!  Cool!  Also yelled STRIKE HIM OUT on 3 separate occasions in the late innings and it happened (dee dee de de twilight zone music ;<)  )  I can barely talk and am going to the P-Nats tomorrow night!

Yay WE WON!  ANOTHER CURLY W IS IN THE BOOKS!

Seats:  Awsome view!