Author Topic: What to do about Drese?  (Read 1640 times)

Montcobaseball

What to do about Drese?
« Topic Start: August 19, 2005, 11:36:33 AM »
Quote from: "esoteric"
Quote from: "Dave B"
I stated that I believed in Drese on yesterday's game 1 thread.  I said he was the victim of seeing-eye groundballs, errors, and timeley hitting.   The he goes out and tanks.  I also had a dream last night:  

I picked up Ryan Drese and two others to give them a ride.  I let Drese drive for some reason.  Then it became apparent I was being carjacked.  I was duped and carjacked by Ryan Drese.  I escaped from the car, called the police and got my car back.  Maybe the fact I got my car back means somehow this all will turn out ok.

Was that a real dream?  That's totally hilarious if so.  Carjacked by Ryan Drese!  The potential symbolism is profound!

Actually my take on your dream is that you at first trusted Ryan Drese because you let him drive (trusted him in real life when he first came to the team).  Then he turned on you by hijacking your car (in real life he turned on you by pitching so many bad games).  Then you got your car back (which represents a material thing) so I say it means that you still don't trust him and someone will be taking his place soon.

This from a professional dream interperter!