Author Topic: 2012 Nats Tickets - buy, beg, borrow, trade, etc.  (Read 3647 times)

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
A friend of mine pulled out of Saturday's game so only 2 of 3 are going.  $26 in section 346.

In Baltimore?

Offline eric.dc.fan

In need of tickets for July 3rd game?
« Reply #26: June 21, 2012, 09:25:50 AM »
If you are going to the July 3rd game and still have not purchased your tickets, then consider using the coupon code GREENDOOR when purchasing your tickets. Not only will you get your ticket, but you will also be supporting a great cause. A portion of each ticket sold using the "GREENDOOR" code will go to a nonprofit organization called Green Door. Go to the link listed below for more directions and some information about the organization. Your support would be greatly appreciated. Go Nats!

http://www.greendoor.org/blog/green-door-the-nationals-and-fireworks/

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Re: In need of tickets for July 3rd game?
« Reply #27: June 21, 2012, 11:04:27 AM »
What is behind the green door?

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
« Reply #28: June 21, 2012, 11:06:45 AM »
Ha, beat me to it  :P

What is behind the green door?

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #29: June 21, 2012, 11:12:52 AM »
seriously, I'm not clicking on that link while I'm at work or else I'll have a dozen security guards dragging me off to reeducation camp.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #30: June 21, 2012, 11:21:56 AM »
According to their homepage: 'Green Door is a community program that prepares women and men with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and other mental illnesses to work and live independently in the District of Columbia.'

Offline Obed_Marsh

« Reply #31: June 21, 2012, 11:44:18 AM »
seriously, I'm not clicking on that link while I'm at work or else I'll have a dozen security guards dragging me off to reeducation camp.

Ah come on. Camp is fun and it is summer time. Perfect time to go to camp.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
« Reply #32: June 21, 2012, 12:20:32 PM »
According to their homepage: 'Green Door is a community program that prepares women and men with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and other mental illnesses to work and live independently in the District of Columbia.'

Oh, so eric.dc.fan is really MDS.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Yep.  Just 1 ticket though.

Offline Gleason2

Ticket swap, anyone?
« Reply #34: June 26, 2012, 07:27:32 AM »
I have 4 tickets (Infield Gallery, section 309) for the July 5 game against SF that I'd like to trade to someone for 4 tickets of comparable (or close to comparable) value to a different game.  If you would be interested in making an exchange, please respond with the game for which you've got tickets (and the section number).  Thanks.

Offline CALSGR8

I swapped my July 5 tickets for July 3 so I can see fireworks!

Offline CALSGR8

Anyone need tickets for 3 Aug or 7 Sept?  Sec 310 E 1&2

Offline CALSGR8

I have 1 spare ticket to Saturday's game.  I have to get it reprinted because my pal has been out sick this week.   Any interest?  PM me!

Sec 112 row NN. $10 and a beer.  For tonight!! Meet you at cf gate or home plate gate

Sec 112 row NN. $10 and a beer.  For tonight!! Meet you at cf gate or home plate gate
1ticket

Offline Copecwby20

September 8th. Section 142, Row A, Seats 5,6,7 and 8. $25 Per.

http://www.seats3d.com/mlb/washington_nationals/sec_142_1.html?price_plan_selected=&

Offline Obed_Marsh

Got an extra cheap seat for Sunday. 224U, pretty good seats all things considered. Race the clock and stub hub. Beer drinkers or clowns preferred.

Offline CALSGR8

I may have 1 ticket avail for Monday Sept 3

I have 2 for tonight sec 112 row NN $20 for the pair

Offline SkinsNatFan21RIP

I have 2 for tonight sec. 141 row C and can't make the game, just want to give them away. 

Offline Obed_Marsh

I have two tickets in section 237 from Tuesday's rainout which as I understand it can be exchanged for any remaining regular season game except for Saturday. Unfortunately I  won't make any of the remaining regular season games as I am off to be married.

Speak up if you want them and PM me your email address so I can email you the PDF.

EDIT: Limited time offer. Catch me before I leave town.

You snooze, you lose. These freebies are taken. :w:

Offline lastobjective

• Natitude
I'm looking to go to either Monday or Tuesday's game solo. If any of you have one spare ticket ( :minigunz: ) I'll take it off your hands. If not I'll just buy them at the door, so no biggie if no one has any spares!

Offline Copecwby20

I'm looking to go to either Monday or Tuesday's game solo. If any of you have one spare ticket ( :minigunz: ) I'll take it off your hands. If not I'll just buy them at the door, so no biggie if no one has any spares!

I "might might might" have an extra ticket for tonight. If so I will post back here around 5:30 and will PM you with a way for us to meet up. The ticket isn't with me and my friends though, one of my other friends that couldn't make the game is giving it to me to give to someone who can make it

Offline lastobjective

• Natitude
I "might might might" have an extra ticket for tonight. If so I will post back here around 5:30 and will PM you with a way for us to meet up. The ticket isn't with me and my friends though, one of my other friends that couldn't make the game is giving it to me to give to someone who can make it
I forgot to delete my post- I went Monday and I am going Wednesday with others and decided to stay home today. Thanks a lot though!

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked

Making sure the menage a trois doesn;t turn into a menage a quatre. Very shrew.