Author Topic: Nationals vs Astros, Game 2  (Read 25322 times)

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
Re: Nationals vs Astros, Game 2
« Reply #125: September 11, 2011, 12:10:52 AM »
just got back from the park, horrible game on just about every level - fielding, hitting, pitching you name it  The only highlight was Zimm's play at 3rd.

The most frustrating thing though were aisle seats in 129 - the best section in the ballpark to watch a game IMHO, but I was on the left side aisle (closest to home) and the never-ending traffic of people going to/from seats, and vendors, interrupted my sight-line to home plate.  I felt as if I could barely watch the game.  Arghhhhh!   Still, given the tickets were only $25 on stubhub, I shouldn't complain.

Oh, and on our way out of the yards we did what we always do, go past the players entrance to see if we can see anyone.  We pulled past the entrance just as J-Zimm had stopped in his pickup to sign autographs.  Tom Milone came out behind him with his girlfriend at the wheel.  Todd Coffey pulled up along side after we turned onto S. Capital.  And I think CMW pulled up alongside as well in a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S, with the window down and a cigarette in his mouth (though I'm not entirely sure it was him.