Author Topic: WNFF 2.0 thread  (Read 30011 times)

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
Re: WNFF 2.0 thread
« Reply #250: June 22, 2012, 02:33:08 PM »
So it seems the "unread topics" selection has disappeared from many screens where it used to be visible.  I noticed this for the first time last night while in the midst of a session, thought maybe I'd inadvertently changed options or settings but now I'm seeing (or not seeing, as the case is) the same issue on my work computer.  For example, if I'm reading a thread, I used to be able to just hit the button to return to a refreshed list of unread topics, but now the button isn't there (or I'm not seeing it).

What button?  The DC logo still works to go to unread topics, and the link is still there as long as you have your little info panel thing expanded at the top of the page (click the little red down arrow next to the search bar if not).
I didn't exactly know where to post this so I dumped it here. I noticed that no longer do you see the messages we put on our profiles under "signatures", at the bottom of the blogger's posts. But yet you can still put it in your profile - am I missing hitting a button to have it appear at the bottom of my posts or what? 

There's an option that says "do not show signatures" or something like that in your profile section. You must have it checked yes.

The default behavior is to hide signatures.  But right, the option is still there if you want to turn it on.