Author Topic: Beer, Beer, and More Beer (2008-2013)  (Read 163194 times)

Offline houston-nat

Re: Beer, Beer, and More Beer
« Reply #2400: November 19, 2012, 01:10:12 PM »
I haven't been able to find Left Hand Milk Stout yet.  I did find Lancaster Milk Stout, which was pretty good in its own right, but I have no idea where to find Left Hand.

Crap, do you guys not get Colorado brews distributed over there? Let me check the Left Hand website for you. I just had a tasty one from Ska Brewing in Durango, CO: Mole Stout, with cocoa, chili peppers, and cinnamon.

EDIT: No distributors of Left Hand in Maryland or Delaware. In Virginia they're distributed by
Specialty Beverage Inc.
Rockville
(804) 749-8016

In eastern Pennsylvania
Shangy's
Emmaus
(610) 967-1701

I've never contacted a distributor before, but you'd probably ask what stores they service - like, Texas' distributor is Ben E. Keith but I just get it from Kroger. It goes without saying that if you drive to Virginia to grab Left Hand, (a) worth it, (b) try as many kinds as you can.

Lancaster Milk Stout from Lancaster, PA? See, the tradeoff is I probably won't be able to find that.  :lol:

EDIT II: @HalfSmokes' post below, I do kinda wish we had more New England stuff here. It's mostly Sam Adams and maybe a few I don't recognize. We're solid on CO and CA brews, though.