Author Topic: Hope yall hungry....  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Mth202

Re: Hope yall hungry....
« Reply #25: June 24, 2012, 04:28:21 PM »
What the hell. Okay freak the O's I hate them I hope they dont win any games for the rest of the season let alone make the playoffs. That was possibly one of the worst ways I've seen us lose a game. But at least the braves lost

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #26: June 24, 2012, 04:37:00 PM »
What the hell. Okay freak the O's I hate them I hope they dont win any games for the rest of the season let alone make the playoffs. That was possibly one of the worst ways I've seen us lose a game. But at least the braves lost

...as did the Phillies...now we need to hope Sabathia out-duels Dickey tonight at Citi Field.

Offline BerkeleyNat

« Reply #27: June 24, 2012, 06:51:16 PM »
I hate losing to the O's, but like I told one of their fans today...we won't even remember this series when we are in the playoffs this season. Those dumbasses will be calling themselves champs because they took 4 of 6 from the World Series champs.  :lol:

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
« Reply #28: June 24, 2012, 06:57:57 PM »
I hate losing to the O's, but like I told one of their fans today...we won't even remember this series when we are in the playoffs this season. Those dumbasses will be calling themselves champs because they took 4 of 6 from the World Series champs.  :lol:

And when we miss the playoffs this year by a game, will you remember this series then?

Offline Mth202

« Reply #29: June 24, 2012, 07:10:04 PM »
Nah I think we'll be in the playoffs. I'm not taking it for gran it but I think we've got a pretty good squad that has great pitching and good offensive players....I think if just 2 or 3 batters get hot at the right time well make some noise when we get there. 

Offline BerkeleyNat

« Reply #30: June 24, 2012, 07:17:28 PM »
And when we miss the playoffs this year by a game, will you remember this series then?

Why so serious?

Offline BerkeleyNat

« Reply #31: June 24, 2012, 07:18:29 PM »
Nah I think we'll be in the playoffs. I'm not taking it for gran it but I think we've got a pretty good squad that has great pitching and good offensive players....I think if just 2 or 3 batters get hot at the right time well make some noise when we get there. 

We need some offense or we won't be in the playoffs at all. I don't think our pitching will continue at the pace that it going at right now. It will still be good, but our offense is going to need to get better.

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
« Reply #32: June 24, 2012, 07:45:59 PM »

More so than the first Orioles series? No.

More so than all the other one run games? No.

Offline HalfSmokes

« Reply #33: June 24, 2012, 08:17:45 PM »

No more than the Wang experiment

Offline Obed_Marsh

« Reply #34: June 25, 2012, 10:35:03 AM »
Lock this jinx thread and move on.