Author Topic: Question for any/everyone who have had their wisdom teeth extracted?  (Read 3302 times)

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Sucks. I hope it goes away soon.
Thnx for the repsonses everybody. I appreciate it
You said a solid week for the pain to go away. It's been a week as of today, but the pain is still aggravating. I cant wait to wake up and it go away. I took a stand yesterday though. It was some bad pain but i refused the painkillers. I'm just going to wing it and hope it goes away. I was taking a lotta of pain killers the first week post-operation and i decided enuff was enuff.

I start school on Monday and really hope the pain is gone by then. I dont want to feel anything while i'm doing my core course.

But i'm done with the painkillers. I'm still taking the antibiotics, though.

Offline NatsAddict

I hope you feel better soon. 

Emily had two wisdom teeth extracted on Tuesday, and has been much more fortunate.  After reading some of the comments here, I was very concerned about her feeling miserable her last week before heading off to college.  It didn't bother her much at all.  I don't know what it will take to slow her down.  She took a grand total of 1 1/2 of the pain pills,   She was diving into the pool on Wednesday.  Just the water pressure swimming without diving would have probably kept me out of the water.

She did use the opportunity to have me make the candied yams with melted marshmallows because it was soft food, and for me to get some Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream for her.

She'll be on the antibiotics for a while still.

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
LOL. And just like that no more pain. Everytime i post a problem on this board, it goes away or gets resolved soon after i hit the post button.

No more pain in my mouth at the moment.

The stitches seemed to have dissolved and i think i spit a string of it out last nite. I even brushes all towards the back of my mouth with no irritation.

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
You said a solid week for the pain to go away. It's been a week as of today, but the pain is still aggravating.

Warm salt water - you should be rinsing like a mofo.  ;)

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
In this case, it was predictable. :)
LOL. And just like that no more pain. Everytime i post a problem on this board, it goes away or gets resolved soon after i hit the post button.

No more pain in my mouth at the moment.

The stitches seemed to have dissolved and i think i spit a string of it out last nite. I even brushes all towards the back of my mouth with no irritation.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Like a Robin Williams routine.  Instead of television....

Grab your monitor and feel the healing effect of WNFF!