Author Topic: Cal Ripken is at tonight's Wizards-Heat game...  (Read 1010 times)

Offline PC

Cal Ripken is at tonight's Wizards-Heat game...
« Topic Start: February 28, 2007, 07:17:30 PM »
...and he wasn't booed.   :lol:

Is he planning on buying a sports team in Washington or something?

Offline Dave B

Re: Cal Ripken is at tonight's Wizards-Heat game...
« Reply #1: February 28, 2007, 09:35:15 PM »
not again

« Reply #2: February 28, 2007, 10:10:57 PM »
Can't a guy just come and enjoy a night on the town anymore without being judged?

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
« Reply #3: February 28, 2007, 10:24:28 PM »
Not if he's from charm city, evidently...at least it wasn't that damned "subway hero" again.  Or Bono  :D

Can't a guy just come and enjoy a night on the town anymore without being judged?

Offline Dave B

« Reply #4: February 28, 2007, 11:10:50 PM »
If had known of this earlier I would have run to Verizon, bought a ticket off a scalper at halftime, found him and booed.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
or beaten him to death with a can of natty bo in one hand, and a crabcake in the other!  hell yeah ;-)

If had known of this earlier I would have run to Verizon, bought a ticket off a scalper at halftime, found him and booed.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
or beaten him to death with a can of natty bo in one hand, and a crabcake in the other!  hell yeah ;-)

ROFL  National Bohemian Beer, oh the memories of college nights on a cheap budget.   :lol:

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
ROFL  National Bohemian Beer, oh the memories of college nights on a cheap budget.   :lol:

Once I got a job and was able to afford National Premium, I felt like I was living the good life.

Offline nats2playoffs

A few years ago, Ripken made TV ads for a prescription drug he's never used.  So we should inquire about this drug because they're paying you to advertise it, Cal?  And not because you have personal knowledge that it works?  Is there anything you will not endorse for money, Cal?  Do you have any principles, or do they all come with a price?  Why not make an ad that says, "I've never used this product, but they ARE paying me to make this ad. Sellout! ...BUTT-LICK!!!