Author Topic: MLB.tv trouble.  (Read 314 times)

Offline nobleisthyname

MLB.tv trouble.
« Topic Start: June 23, 2012, 01:44:16 PM »
I recently bought MLB.tv premium package and I've been trying to overlay the radio feed with the video like it says you should be able to do. This works for maybe an inning or so until it kind of freezes for a few seconds and then jumps back to the regular audio feed. If I try to switch back to the audio I want it no longer shows the option to overlay them. It's either I listen to the radio feed only with no video or I watch the video with the standard audio. The only way to fix it requires completely relaunching MLB.tv (even then it sometimes takes a couple of tries).

This is rather annoying and I was wondering if this was a common problem that perhaps someone else could help me with. Could it be a problem with the Nexdef plugin?

Note: I've been Easy-Hide-IP to avoid MLBs blackout restrictions.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
Re: MLB.tv trouble.
« Reply #1: August 15, 2012, 10:41:34 PM »
Anyone know of a way to get around the MLB.tv blackout restrictions on a PS3?

I know how to do it with a CPU... but haven't figured out a way to do it with the PS3, yet.

Offline aussienatsfan

Re: MLB.tv trouble.
« Reply #2: August 16, 2012, 08:46:34 AM »
I recently bought MLB.tv premium package and I've been trying to overlay the radio feed with the video like it says you should be able to do. This works for maybe an inning or so until it kind of freezes for a few seconds and then jumps back to the regular audio feed. If I try to switch back to the audio I want it no longer shows the option to overlay them. It's either I listen to the radio feed only with no video or I watch the video with the standard audio. The only way to fix it requires completely relaunching MLB.tv (even then it sometimes takes a couple of tries).

This is rather annoying and I was wondering if this was a common problem that perhaps someone else could help me with. Could it be a problem with the Nexdef plugin?

Note: I've been Easy-Hide-IP to avoid MLBs blackout restrictions.

I have thisroblem also, it's very frustrating because I much prefer Charlie and Dave.

I've got to the point where I don't even try to do it anymore, just watch the games only iPad instead