Author Topic: NATS AT CAMDEN YARDS ON SALE JAN 14  (Read 738 times)

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
NATS AT CAMDEN YARDS ON SALE JAN 14
« Topic Start: January 07, 2007, 02:58:48 AM »
I hope I don't get jumped on like I did on the MLB site.  I only post this because I thought you might want to make Camden Yards - RFK North.

Want to see the Nats play at Camden Yards this year? Well Tickets for the O's goes on sale 10 am Jan 14. Its a weekday series this year on June 12, 13, and 14.

The Orioles Fanfest may be postponed but the sale of Reg Season Tickets will still go on by phone, online and at ticketmaster outlets.

Yes I'm a Ripken fan, but I love the NATS!

Go NATS!

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #1: January 07, 2007, 06:11:09 AM »
I hate the Orioles too...but sheesh, why would anybody rag on you for posting that?  It IS Nat related afterall.. :roll:   Stay here - where you can feel the luv.   8)

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #2: January 07, 2007, 12:42:48 PM »
Quote from: "Senators2005"
I hate the Orioles too...but sheesh, why would anybody rag on you for posting that?  It IS Nat related afterall.. :roll:   Stay here - where you can feel the luv.   8)
There must be a reason for him feeling that people may rag on him. The birds are desperate for people in this area to buy tickets to their games. Did anyone else get mail from the birds asking to buy tickets? I was wondering how they got my name and address to begin with.

« Reply #3: January 07, 2007, 12:51:24 PM »
Quote from: "spidernat"
There must be a reason for him feeling that people may rag on him. The birds are desperate for people in this area to buy tickets to their games. Did anyone else get mail from the birds asking to buy tickets? I was wondering how they got my name and address to begin with.
They didn't get "ragged on" on the official board.  The only one that had any negativity towards the posting was the Mike Hughes troll and as we all know, those schmucks don't count.

Everyone else just gave reasons as why they can't make it to Baltimore and they would rather see the Nats/O's series in RFK.  I mean really, for most Nat fans, the RFK series is a lot more convienent.

You come on to a Nats board peddling tickets to O's games in Baltimore and giving O's Fanfest information, it makes people question the logic and reasoning behind such a post.  I can see what they are trying to do but from a first glance it just seems like propaganda and someone trying to get more butts in the Yard when the butts are more than happy in RFK.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
« Reply #4: January 07, 2007, 07:46:24 PM »
Nope, a lot of people love the excuse to go on a short road trip for a Nats game.  I went to Nats games in Bal'mer and Philly (thanks, Sens!) last year, and there were scads of Nats fans at both.  I will go to every O's/Nats game at RFK (duh), but loved going up to Baltimore for the away series...and I'm certainly not the only one (Nats fans were a good 30-40% of the crowd at Camden yards).  Besides, the food up there rocks  :D  

Quote from: "Nat of the LivingDead"
Quote from: "spidernat"
They didn't get "ragged on" on the official board.  The only one that had any negativity towards the posting was the Mike Hughes troll and as we all know, those schmucks don't count.

Everyone else just gave reasons as why they can't make it to Baltimore and they would rather see the Nats/O's series in RFK.  I mean really, for most Nat fans, the RFK series is a lot more convienent.

You come on to a Nats board peddling tickets to O's games in Baltimore and giving O's Fanfest information, it makes people question the logic and reasoning behind such a post.  I can see what they are trying to do but from a first glance it just seems like propaganda and someone trying to get more butts in the Yard when the butts are more than happy in RFK.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #5: January 08, 2007, 12:56:05 PM »
I know and my screen name also makes me suspect.   There was a posting that FANFEST was cancelled.  I didn't want people to think that the day to purchase single tickets was also cancelled which is why I mentioned Fanfest.  Fanfest and ticket sales usually go hand in hand.

I've gotten some good autographs at Fanfest in the past.  Never know when a player who used to be an Oriole, could become a NAT!  I've gotten HOF Brooks Robinson there in past years.  Also, a long time ago, I got Frank Robinson's autograph there too!

Last year when I went to the Yard to see the NATS and O's play, I saw a LOT of Red Caps!!!  Unfortunately, I think that was the game that had several rain delays.  When they had a rain delay in the 9th inning, I had to leave.  I was parked in an iffy neighborhood and wanted to walk there with a lot more people.

I don't like that they are weeknight games.  Rush hour traffic is going to be horrible.  Parking could be worse.  Maybe I'll take the day off!   Hmm.

Thanks for all the positive notes.  I very much enjoy coming to this board where there are fewer trolls (if any).   :)