Author Topic: Credit to Next Year Season Ticket Account?  (Read 9967 times)

Offline hammondsnats

Re: Credit to Next Year Season Ticket Account?
« Reply #150: November 05, 2012, 11:25:55 PM »
cough, cough
excuses, excuses
cough, cough

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #151: November 05, 2012, 11:28:15 PM »
As Spider said... Nats got bounced 24 days ago. Not two weeks.

Using the date of the last scheduled game of the series to shield daddy Lerner. It's actually hilarious. PANatsFan is very objective.   ;)

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
« Reply #152: November 06, 2012, 08:53:58 AM »
Using the date of the last scheduled game of the series to shield daddy Lerner. It's actually hilarious.

That's pretty bad.

Still no refund. Nats said to call my credit card company if I don't see it today. I don't need the money, but the charge is just sitting there and I'm going to get hit with interest charges I guess.

The Nats are run horribly. They need to hire some people that understand where the fans are coming from or at least listen to them. No qualms with my rep but the rest of the franchise has been a giant PR disaster, constantly outdoing themselves in their efforts to rub fans the wrong way.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #153: November 06, 2012, 09:12:38 AM »
^  Call ticketmaster. It's a pain in the ass you shouldn't have to go through but it's worth a shot. PANatsFan has direct connections to the Lerners so he can get crap done within 30 days without having to nag about it.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #154: November 06, 2012, 09:22:21 AM »
I shelled out $780 for 8 seats to the NLCS and got a $480 credit.  Was there seriously $37.50 in service charges on each seat?

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #155: November 06, 2012, 09:26:13 AM »
^  Call ticketmaster. It's a pain in the ass you shouldn't have to go through but it's worth a shot. PANatsFan has direct connections to the Lerners so he can get crap done within 30 days without having to nag about it.

It's Tickets.com, and they're a third party in this, you'd be wasting your time. Calling the Nats to complain is a little better, but you'd just be nagging to lower level employees who are required to look away and to not speak when in the presence of a Lerner. The credit card companies are the best route because they take this sort of thing very seriously and can impact the fees the Nats pay. At this point though it appears that the Nats have processed the refunds and the various credit card companies are taking their time processing the..

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #156: November 06, 2012, 09:29:11 AM »
I shelled out $780 for 8 seats to the NLCS and got a $480 credit.  Was there seriously $37.50 in service charges on each seat?

Nope, just $4 per package of tickets, I bought mine in one set but got four refunds. I forgot to compare the refund price to my original purchase price last night, but the refund was around the number I expected.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
« Reply #157: November 06, 2012, 09:48:40 AM »
Wow, that's getting into BBB complaint territory.  Though that is probably not an entity that is greatly feared by the Lerner triad.

Offline Kevrock

« Reply #158: November 06, 2012, 09:50:10 AM »
It's Tickets.com, and they're a third party in this, you'd be wasting your time. Calling the Nats to complain is a little better, but you'd just be nagging to lower level employees who are required to look away and to not speak when in the presence of a Lerner. The credit card companies are the best route because they take this sort of thing very seriously and can impact the fees the Nats pay. At this point though it appears that the Nats have processed the refunds and the various credit card companies are taking their time processing the..

I'll reach out to my credit card company and see if they can waive the interest charge on the refunded funds (if the funds are ever refunded). But I shouldn't have to spend my time sorting this out.

Offline HalfSmokes

« Reply #159: November 06, 2012, 10:05:28 AM »

plus they charge the company for any inquiry, so, while you may not get the handeling fees back, it'll cost the nats more than that to deal with it- small victories

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #160: November 06, 2012, 10:29:58 AM »
I contacted my ticket account agent as a first step.  Then Shirley Rooker or one of the professional consumer folks with TV will be next.

What these folks should realize is they are making me reluctant to sell seats for them, expand my ticket group, and buy extras.

I had to laugh at the email today about discounted team store merchandise with your red carpet card.

Offline Boss Dealwiler

• Hit the lights.
« Reply #161: November 06, 2012, 10:45:00 AM »
The best Nats-as-bozos move was when they gave a $5 RCR credit but failed to shine a light on the fact that only the PRIMARY RCR holder could get the discount.

Offline Kevrock

« Reply #162: November 06, 2012, 10:47:31 AM »
What these folks should realize is they are making me reluctant to sell seats for them, expand my ticket group, and buy extras.

The best Nats-as-bozos move was when they gave a $5 RCR credit but failed to shine a light on the fact that only the PRIMARY RCR holder could get the discount.

not a big deal.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #163: November 06, 2012, 11:45:11 AM »
I contacted my ticket account agent as a first step.  Then Shirley Rooker or one of the professional consumer folks with TV will be next.

I had to laugh at the email today about discounted team store merchandise with your red carpet card.

Yep, I'm leaning towards not doing my annual opening day party next year and just buying a couple seats. Floating large amounts of cash gets old quick after getting burned.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
« Reply #164: November 06, 2012, 12:08:19 PM »

It is frustrating sometimes dealing with the team. They never seem to do anything right the first time. It seems like it's always more difficult than it needs to be. I guess at some point it's not worth it but the benefits outweigh the hassles by far at this point.

It's up to us to keep pressuring the team to get its crap together. At least that's the way I see it

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #165: November 06, 2012, 01:34:52 PM »
To my account agent's credit, he got back to me before 1 PM today. 

Apparently, the credit I got for the mysterious $480 was an error.  It was a refund for game one of the NLCS on my regular strip, which makes sense (4 x $120 per seat) and had nothing to do with my extra single games seats (4 for NLCS Game 1 and 4 for NLCS game 2).  All money for the regular strips should have been rolled into the balance for my 2013 season tickets.  A full credit for the extra single games was issued Friday, with only the $4 processing fee for the whole order held back. I guess it will show in my credit card at some point.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #166: November 06, 2012, 06:20:58 PM »
Look who finally chimed in on the ticket refund mess. No apology, no pledge to fix the problem in the future, no offer to cover our credit card interest charges. But at least an acknowledgement that they screwed up.

@Nationals: Thank you for your patience & support as Postseason refunds took longer than anticipated. All were processed by Tickets.com by 11/1

Offline Kevrock

« Reply #167: November 06, 2012, 06:22:13 PM »
Still no refund. Not a big deal.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #168: November 06, 2012, 07:12:19 PM »

Offline RobDibblesGhost

« Reply #169: November 06, 2012, 07:48:22 PM »
Still no refund. Not a big deal.

I've gotten some sort of refund for the two strips I bought ($300 went to my ticket plan to presumably pay off the balance for my 2 20-game plans for the $10 seats and $120 back to my card), but no luck on yet on my single extra tickets.  It's not the end of the world, but my transmission died this week forcing me to get a new vehicle, so I could certainly use that money.  I have gotten NO communication whatsoever and that's what's pissing me off.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #170: November 06, 2012, 08:23:13 PM »
"Not a big deal" Stop complaining or PANatsFan will report you to the mods and label you something.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #171: November 06, 2012, 09:17:03 PM »
@mlangley32: @dcsportsbog last week they blamed Hurricane and when I said I'd give it another week then dispute charge they threatened my credit score.

Offline Kevrock

« Reply #172: November 06, 2012, 09:36:53 PM »
My rep blamed the hurricane as well. Understandable, since the hurricane lasted for weeks.

Offline Boss Dealwiler

• Hit the lights.
« Reply #173: November 06, 2012, 09:39:55 PM »
My rep blamed the hurricane as well. Understandable, since the hurricane lasted for weeks.

Not a big deal.