Author Topic: Moderator Guidelines  (Read 5834 times)

Offline kimnat

Re: Moderator Guidelines
« Reply #25: April 28, 2008, 09:01:27 PM »
I'm sorry you are disappointed.  I get that way too.  It's at those times you have to decide whether continue to discuss it is really worth it or if it's better to just let it go.  And only you can make that decision.  We can make suggestions to that, but it's up to you.  We'd love you to stay and continue joining us as we join and yap about our Nats! 

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Re: Moderator Guidelines
« Reply #26: April 28, 2008, 09:28:57 PM »
Alright.  Everyone has said their piece.  I will be giving all of this as much thought as my personal time allows.  In the meantime, I would like to let it be known that all previous alterations to this thread have been made by myself and no one else, so if anyone has a problem with me deleting a lot of posts that I consider to be unproductive, they can take it up with me.  I'm not going to modify the thread anymore with this posting, but any further responses to this thread AFTER this posting will be promptly deleted.

I consider this a dead issue, and anyone, be they mods, rich_nats, jesus christ, yogi bera, the GEICO Caveman, The Aflac Duck, or Baron Samdi, who persists in publicly bringing this matter up, will be taking a non-optional 3-day vacation from the board.  I'm not kidding, so don't test me.  Reasonable and relevant suggestions made in this thread will be taken under advisement, and updates on my decisions regarding these inputs will be posted after I have had time to fully review and consider them.

In the meantime, everyone get back to talking about baseball, or your off-topic matter of preference.  These disruptions have gone on for long enough, and they WILL end now.