Author Topic: Top 5 Things You'll Never Hear A Washington Nationals Fan Say...  (Read 4580 times)

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
"I love being at the ball park when the Cubs and Fillies are in town, they bring such a positive energy to the stadium"

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
"I bought tickets to the Red Sox series, but since I'm a front runner, I rooted for the Nats."

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
"Bob Short was right...everything is better in Dallas"

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
"That Bill Ladson... he sure is the authority on all things grammar."

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
"The Lerners are trying to buy a championship!"   :|

Offline epic_phalanx

"That Strasburg guy...who needs him?"

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!

I don't know... I could definitely see that being said in jest during a Game Day thread in 2011 if a Nats pitcher throws a shut out.

Offline HalfSmokes

I don't know... I could definitely see that being said in jest during a Game Day thread in 2011 if a Nats pitcher throws a shut out.

or if our opening day starter is getting shelled

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
or if our opening day starter is getting shelled

Probably open up with Lannan again.  :?

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
"I'm glad Lannan has a chance to get revenge on the Phillies."

Offline Sharp

Pretty sure someone actually said that when Zimmermann had that one good start, and went on to say that he'd always had more potential than Strasburg or something like that (it was an argument based on game score IIRC).  It got lost in the flood of happy posts I think.  Then it got lost in the flood of frustrated posts when we lost the game.

Offline CatsEye

• Very weird season -Creepy - What....
 Yes, the team is a Washington DC NL Baseball Team -it is not from Washington State..... :idiot:     :bang:

Why don't we have DC on our new uniforms......Because......and that would be a "Because".....  :evil:

Offline nattybred

The vendors at Nats Park are fast, courteous and a pleasure to deal with.

The Lerner Group definitely deserved the Nationals over the Malek group..

Has Mark Lerner thought about trying out for Center Field?

Opening Day was awesome last year!

Stan Kasten really knows how to build a fan base.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
"Ryan Zimmerman won the 2010 NL Gold Glove at 3B."

Offline NatsDad14

"Ryan Zimmerman won the 2010 NL Gold Glove at 3B."
He did. He won the real gold glove, not the imaginary bullcrap awarded by dumb managers.

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
Yes, the team is a Washington DC NL Baseball Team -it is not from Washington State..... :idiot:     :bang:

Why don't we have DC on our new uniforms......Because......and that would be a "Because".....  :evil:
You lost?  :mg:

Offline CatsEye

You lost?  :mg:
              That's my middle name..... ;)

Okay, something is out of wack here - I got an e-mail alert that " a reply had been posted to a topic I was watching by nattybred"... Huh, what? Nattybred, who 99% posts on the other Message Board, who said he never posted on this forum - cause there were too many pictures and graphics......ahhhh yea. Don't see anything posted by nattybred on this thread or deleted from this thread -sooooo, what's the deal, O'Neal?

So whose poster name is getting messed up between the two message board -this one and we all know the other Message Board? Okay, whose playing games, or is there a glitch - are poster names (for those who have more than one name),running together? Huh... What's the game Wayne? What is happening Dwayne?
                                      :shrug:

Offline EdStroud

Oh boy someone made an Optimistic, Happy happy joy joy prediction thread :)

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday

:razz:

Offline CatsEye

So you got something against being happy and joyous...huh   :shrug: ....What?  You want a "yur so dumb" thread - instead......  :punch:

:mg:

Offline CatsEye

:razz:
                 And who is that directed at...not me I hope, because I like to be happy and I like to be joyous and I like joke threads and food threads.....so sue me.... :cheers:

Offline PANatsFan

And who is that directed at...not me I hope, because I like to be happy and I like to be joyous and I like joke threads and food threads.....so sue me.... :cheers:

Since I wrote that post 25 hours before yours, probably not you.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
              That's my middle name..... ;)

Okay, something is out of wack here - I got an e-mail alert that " a reply had been posted to a topic I was watching by nattybred"... Huh, what? Nattybred, who 99% posts on the other Message Board, who said he never posted on this forum - cause there were too many pictures and graphics......ahhhh yea. Don't see anything posted by nattybred on this thread or deleted from this thread -sooooo, what's the deal, O'Neal?

So whose poster name is getting messed up between the two message board -this one and we all know the other Message Board? Okay, whose playing games, or is there a glitch - are poster names (for those who have more than one name),running together? Huh... What's the game Wayne? What is happening Dwayne?
                                      :shrug:

That's a function (selection?) only available on the MLB board.  You must have checked a box some time ago by mistake, and it triggered the email notification.

Offline PANatsFan

Actually, there's a notification button at the top of the screen.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Actually, there's a notification button at the top of the screen.

Yep.  You can choose to be notified for threads or for entire sections.  And I believe it provides a link to the section or thread in question, so there really shouldn't be any ambiguity.