Author Topic: Nationals vs Pirates, Game 4  (Read 10406 times)

Offline Kentucky_National

• BANG ZOOM
    • My Twitter
Re: Nationals vs Pirates, Game 4
« Reply #300: July 03, 2011, 06:17:56 PM »
please explain.

Cubs tweeted that he has been hospitalized with flulike symptoms and soreness all over. He's going to be pushed back from his next start. Which is tomorrow. A few of the beat writers tweeted it.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #301: July 03, 2011, 06:41:11 PM »
...Are we talking Congressman Anthony Weiner style?

Judging by the url, no

Offline DPMOmaha

« Reply #302: July 03, 2011, 07:02:38 PM »
Reflecting on this series, since we only got to see 3 of the 4 games, two of which were wins, I'm saying that other game never happened and we actually won the series. 

Offline BBQ

• Not Werth it.
« Reply #303: July 03, 2011, 07:04:06 PM »
Reflecting on this series, since we only got to see 3 of the 4 games, two of which were wins, I'm saying that other game never happened and we actually won the series. 
I guess technically it was from the series that got rained out

Offline DC_Bucs

« Reply #304: July 03, 2011, 07:39:10 PM »
Ugh... it was hot as hell out there today but I'm glad that I went. I know many people are pissed about Nats offense but as you've seen in this series, ours is pretty awful too. We love to get on Overpaid but today he had by far his best game of the season. Similarly I hope Werth turns it around and soon. I was amazed at how loudly he was booed throughout the weekend. It was exciting to see these 2 bottom feeders actually play in a somewhat meaningful series for once  :mg:  Best of luck the rest of the way although I will lurk and occasionally post from time to time.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #305: July 03, 2011, 08:09:56 PM »
Stayed through four complete then went to the Mystics match - they lost too, 73-63 (with their best player, Crystal Langhorne, out with back pains) but they did battle the defending WNBA champs Seattle Storm as hard as they could with a decimated roster. (Nice and cool in the Phone Booth though, and the beer bar in the 200 level has Boddingtons and Landshark in addition to the regular favourites.)

Just not a good day for the local sides overall...let's get the winning going again tomorrow.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
« Reply #306: July 03, 2011, 08:13:11 PM »
I stayed for about 7 innings in my usual seats and then went looking for the SnoCone stand.  Way too hot today for my fatazz, I'm just really happy I'm going tomorrow.  Still, seeing three baseball games in two days for less than $30 was pretty badazz.