Author Topic: #1 commercial that makes you want to smash your tv  (Read 105092 times)

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
My gawd, the FIOS girls are in a Dunkin' Donuts commercial.

They're everywhere mwuhahaha :evil:

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Not exactly "smash my TV" territory, but I cannot find out how old "Toyota Jan" is and it's bugging me.

Offline nats2playoffs

My gawd, the FIOS girls are in a Dunkin' Donuts commercial.
If this is the commercial you saw (which aired Thursday Sept 3, 2015), it's not the actresses in the FIOS commercial:

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7CCw/dunkin-donuts-dunkin-dream-room

Candace Moon Counts - Plays Blonde woman
Jocelin Donahue - Plays Brunette with bangs in yellow cardigan

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
If this is the commercial you saw (which aired Thursday Sept 3, 2015), it's not the actresses in the FIOS commercial:

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7CCw/dunkin-donuts-dunkin-dream-room

(Image removed from quote.)
Candace Moon Counts - Plays Blonde woman
Jocelin Donahue - Plays Brunette with bangs in yellow cardigan

Phew, so I really was hallucinating?

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
So were you afraid you would have to give up donuts ?

Phew, so I really was hallucinating?

Offline mitlen

So were you afraid you would have to give up donuts ?

Why would I have to give up what I don't eat?     :)

Offline Natsinpwc

Why would I have to give up what I don't eat?     :)
That's un-American!  Or more appropriately un-Canadien

Offline mitlen

That's un-American!  Or more appropriately un-Canadien

Eh   ....   I try to watch what I eat.   At my age, it's easy to contract the furniture disease.    That's when your chest drops into your drawers.

Offline Natsinpwc

Eh   ....   I try to watch what I eat.   At my age, it's easy to contract the furniture disease.    That's when your chest drops into your drawers.
I try but with mixed results; the last couple of nights we made blueberry pancakes; no syrup but will have to stop that streak despite the fact that it matched up with two Nats wins. 

Offline mitlen

I try but with mixed results; the last couple of nights we made blueberry pancakes; no syrup but will have to stop that streak despite the fact that it matched up with two Nats wins. 

I go to the gym and walk (used to run) on my off days   ..   pool in the summer.    I still sneak "junk" food every once in a while.   The missus keeps bringing it home.    :P

Offline Natsinpwc

I go to the gym and walk (used to run) on my off days   ..   pool in the summer.    I still sneak "junk" food every once in a while.   The missus keeps bringing it home.    :P
I hit the gym a couple times a week and walk almost every day; still its hard to avoid the snacks

Offline Natsinpwc

I like the Randy Moss Direct TV commercial.  The Eli Manning and Tony Romo ones are not that bad either.

Offline Natsinpwc

Chicken fries commercial.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Wheels on the bus Nissan commercial.

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
Wheels on the bus Nissan commercial.

And that other one they had with the common folk all wearing crash helmets and that woman screaming when they came shooting out the tunnel.  :hang:

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
I love Geico's "The Final Countdown" commercial with Europe performing, when the guy looks at the microwave ticking down to 0 it makes me laugh every time :lol:

Offline BCH89

DID YOU KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE WINNING MILLIONS EVERY DAY BY PLAYING DRAFTKINGS/FANDUEL

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
All of them, really. They suck.

And that other one they had with the common folk all wearing crash helmets and that woman screaming when they came shooting out the tunnel.  :hang:

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
That MASN commercial "Move Over Mets" is in bad taste

Offline Natsinpwc

That MASN commercial "Move Over Mets" is in bad taste
Should be "bend over Nats". 

Offline mitlen

I see the FIOS girl now has a commercial with her mother.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
I see the FIOS girl now has a commercial with her mother.

I saw that the other night! She still looks wonderful!

Offline mitlen

I saw that the other night! She still looks wonderful!

After I got out of the Army, I worked in the steel mill.   When I worked daylight (7-3), I'd come home and watch General Hospital and reruns of The Mod Squad.   

Offline Natsinpwc

After I got out of the Army, I worked in the steel mill.   When I worked daylight (7-3), I'd come home and watch General Hospital and reruns of The Mod Squad.
I thought Dark Shadows was on after General Hospital. I remember we would come home from school and Mom would have General Hospital on and we would wait for Dark Shadows to start.  Not sure why we liked it since it was so poorly done and terrible acting.

Offline mitlen

I thought Dark Shadows was on after General Hospital. I remember we would come home from school and Mom would have General Hospital on and we would wait for Dark Shadows to start.  Not sure why we liked it since it was so poorly done and terrible acting.

That's Philly.   Pittsburgh had standards.     :hysterical: