Author Topic: Nationals @ Mets, Game 1  (Read 40057 times)

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Re: Nationals @ Mets, Game 1
« Reply #250: September 24, 2007, 10:53:55 PM »
Bergmann has been very solid lately.  Jason is 4-0 in his last 10 starts which is quite remarkable. 

QFT

I just like to rip on him a little to rouse reaction from kimnat. She's kind hearted and always forgives me though. She told me so at the game yesterday. Even let me out of the doghouse for not coming to the tailgate.

Offline kimnat

« Reply #251: September 24, 2007, 11:18:39 PM »
Well, at least you know that I'm TRYING to be objective.  Besides, you're a bit nutty yourself!  ;)

Bergmann has been very solid lately.  Jason is 4-0 in his last 10 starts which is quite remarkable. 

He really has been.  I've been really happy to see that.  I'd like to see him finish the season w/ another solid curly W!

Offline kimnat

« Reply #252: September 24, 2007, 11:20:25 PM »
QFT

I just like to rip on him a little to rouse reaction from kimnat. She's kind hearted and always forgives me though. She told me so at the game yesterday. Even let me out of the doghouse for not coming to the tailgate.

Yeah, but your leash was short!   If you hadn't of shown up at RH&B yesterday, I would have been on the hunt!  And that doghouse would have been fitted with a PADLOCK!  :D  But you just like to tease me like I'm your sister.  :)