Author Topic: Wheel of Fortune host at game today  (Read 1090 times)

Offline mikehughes

Wheel of Fortune host at game today
« Topic Start: May 31, 2007, 11:58:03 PM »
Just was looking at ESPN stats of the game and just thought I would post this..
Game notes
Young had four hits for the first time since Opening Day 2005, when he hit three home runs for Detroit. ... The Dodgers' opposing scoreless streak ended at 21 innings, the team's longest since May 2004. ... Brazoban left after facing three batters with an undisclosed injury. ... Wheel of Fortune host Pat Sajak sat in the first row behind the Nationals' dugout.

Offline Air Zimmerman

• best 3b in the business
Re: Wheel of Fortune host at game today
« Reply #1: June 01, 2007, 12:48:25 AM »
care scale is at a record low of -10.

I'll be sitting in the 1st row behind the Nationals dugout in Toronto, maybe I'll get a write-up by the AP.

Offline saltydad

« Reply #2: June 01, 2007, 01:01:33 AM »
care scale is at a record low of -10.

I'll be sitting in the 1st row behind the Nationals dugout in Toronto, maybe I'll get a write-up by the AP.

You'll have to wave a sign or something for us!

Offline Air Zimmerman

« Reply #3: June 01, 2007, 01:52:12 AM »
You'll have to wave a sign or something for us!

I'm 18 years old, and i think it's pretty dorky for a male teen to be holding a sign. Just my opinion. I wont be too noticeable. Just look for a Nationals fan behind the dugout is all i can really say. I'll have my Nationals home or alternate hat on backwards. Maybe you guys will see me standing and clapping after a Zimmerman home run. I'll make a post in further detail as June 15 grows closer so you guys know to look for me.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
« Reply #4: June 01, 2007, 07:55:00 AM »
Well, maybe you could hold an 18 year old girl who could hold a sign...
that would be less dorky.
I'm 18 years old, and i think it's pretty dorky for a male teen to be holding a sign. Just my opinion. I wont be too noticeable. Just look for a Nationals fan behind the dugout is all i can really say. I'll have my Nationals home or alternate hat on backwards. Maybe you guys will see me standing and clapping after a Zimmerman home run. I'll make a post in further detail as June 15 grows closer so you guys know to look for me.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #5: June 01, 2007, 09:01:21 AM »
How are we going to recognize you if you wear your away cap backwards? :lol:

natsfan1a

« Reply #6: June 01, 2007, 09:33:02 AM »
Yeah, they mentioned it on the radio and said that the Nats did not want to buy a vowel, but a consonant -- a curly W. Looks like it worked out for them!

Just was looking at ESPN stats of the game and just thought I would post this..
Game notes
Young had four hits for the first time since Opening Day 2005, when he hit three home runs for Detroit. ... The Dodgers' opposing scoreless streak ended at 21 innings, the team's longest since May 2004. ... Brazoban left after facing three batters with an undisclosed injury. ... Wheel of Fortune host Pat Sajak sat in the first row behind the Nationals' dugout.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #7: June 01, 2007, 10:30:41 AM »

Pretty funny but we'll look for you and give you a shout out in the game thread if we spot you behind the Nats dugout. Try to wear red so it will be easier to spot you.

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #8: June 01, 2007, 10:31:05 AM »
I'm 18 years old, and i think it's pretty dorky for a male teen to be holding a sign. Just my opinion. I wont be too noticeable....

Wear a gorilla suit.  You will be on TV. Guaranteed. Probably even an ESPN highlight.
At least wear a Nationals shirt and cap - that got fans in St Louis on TV by the MASN (Money Angelos Steals-from Nationals) network.

Offline Air Zimmerman

« Reply #9: June 01, 2007, 01:36:22 PM »
Ya, I'm def going to be wearing red. Thats why I'm hoping i might get on TV because I'll be close to the action and maybe I'll just be in the background.

Offline Ericas Nats

• Only Nationals fan in Seattle! :)
« Reply #10: June 01, 2007, 05:03:27 PM »
you need to get a t-shirt from kim and wear it!

its red!

yeah last summer pat sajak sat right behind me at a game. he was nice and so was his family!