Author Topic: Welcome New Members, Introduce Yourself!  (Read 414943 times)

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Re: Welcome New Members, Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #325: October 30, 2007, 12:08:43 AM »
I live in Upstate NY.  Raines was a great Expos player like to see him in the HOF someday.  I was lucky to meet Raines in Cooperstown a couple of years ago and got his autograph.  The show in Chantilly looks like it will be a great one to go to. 

Yeah, I'll be getting Bacsik, Schroeder, some old Senators and Tony Gwynn.  He has those shows a few times a year, maybe schedule a trip in July sometime.  Catch the NATS and the Card show.  Although that one its hard to get baseball autos due to the All-Star game and being in season and all.  Glad you got his auto.

Offline NatsAddict

« Reply #326: October 30, 2007, 12:57:46 AM »
I live in Upstate NY.   

Anywhere near Watertown?

« Reply #327: October 30, 2007, 01:11:28 PM »
Bath NY area.  My family and I plan on going to the new stadium sometime next season. 

Kev_Nats

« Reply #328: December 16, 2007, 03:35:53 PM »
Hi, it is my first message in this forum.

I am a Montreal Expos fan but because my expos are now in washington , i finally decide to follow them.

I always like the nationals after the move and never been able to be a fan of other teams(Blue Jays Sucks :lol:)

I'm from Levis, Quebec(Canada) and as you see i am not very good in English because i am a french Canadian.

Thanks
Kev

Offline shoeshineboy

• Walks Kill!! Walks Kill! Walks Kill!!!!
« Reply #329: December 16, 2007, 03:45:19 PM »
I'm from Levis, Quebec(Canada) and as you see i am not very good in English because i am a french Canadian.

You'll fit in well. :)

Welcome.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #330: December 16, 2007, 05:29:50 PM »

Welcome, Kev. As refered to by shoeshineboy, your English is probably better than some of the native born Americans here!   :shock:  :lol:

Don't let it slow you down from making your opinions heard.

Offline saltydad

« Reply #331: December 16, 2007, 05:45:19 PM »
Hi Kev. Nice that our joy on getting the Nationals didn't sour so many fans from Canada. Look forward to your comments.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #332: December 16, 2007, 05:49:03 PM »
Welcome, Kev. As refered to by shoeshineboy, your English is probably better than some of the native born Americans here!   :shock:  :lol
Uh...I'm not touching that one Tom!   ;)  Welcome Kev! :pimp:

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #333: December 16, 2007, 08:36:09 PM »
Hey Kev,

How's the weather in your area?  We have rain in Virginia

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #334: December 16, 2007, 10:28:49 PM »
 :o i never posted in here but im from silver spring maryland. I've had season tickets to the nats for 3 years, since they came here. Live close to RFK, maybe 15 minute trip on the beltway. Im 18 and go to Radford University in Virginia..

Cant wait for 08 season

« Reply #335: December 16, 2007, 10:33:07 PM »
:o i never posted in here but im from silver spring maryland. I've had season tickets to the nats for 3 years, since they came here. Live close to RFK, maybe 15 minute trip on the beltway. Im 18 and go to Radford University in Virginia..

Cant wait for 08 season

Welcome.

How is ole RU?  I'm an 03' Alumni.

natsfan1a

« Reply #336: December 16, 2007, 10:40:47 PM »
Bienvenue, Kev.

Hi, it is my first message in this forum.

I am a Montreal Expos fan but because my expos are now in washington , i finally decide to follow them.

I always like the nationals after the move and never been able to be a fan of other teams(Blue Jays Sucks :lol:)

Thanks
Kev

natsfan1a

« Reply #337: December 16, 2007, 10:42:10 PM »
Welcome, cmdterps44.

Cant wait for 08 season

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #338: December 16, 2007, 10:47:29 PM »
RU is great, i was angry when i couldn't watch the rest of the season on tv because they dont have MASN down there, and MLBtv has that blackout rule (but i found a way around that) .. Fun first semester though and am liking it so far.

I am Hammondsnats younger brother and he turned me on to this site, and i always check in, still amazed i didnt realize this thread was stickied lol so i couldnt introduce myself earlier. :D

« Reply #339: December 16, 2007, 10:56:22 PM »
RU is great, i was angry when i couldn't watch the rest of the season on tv because they dont have MASN down there, and MLBtv has that blackout rule (but i found a way around that) .. Fun first semester though and am liking it so far.

I am Hammondsnats younger brother and he turned me on to this site, and i always check in, still amazed i didnt realize this thread was stickied lol so i couldnt introduce myself earlier. :D

No crap, really?  I knew your bro.  We worked Student Media together for awhile.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #340: December 16, 2007, 11:01:59 PM »
thats really cool, back when registered he mentioned your name and said your a cool guy.. but never knew he knew you lol and thats how i heard of Radford. pretty cool!

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
« Reply #341: December 16, 2007, 11:43:37 PM »

Thanks
Kev

Salut Kev, bienvenue dans le forum de discussion de nos amours transplanté... Même si la plupart des joueurs qu'ont a suivi sont parti c'est quand même difficile de ne pas rester attaché à l'équipe. Inquiète te pas, car je suis sur que ton anglais est ben meilleur que leurs français... ;)

Have fun, enjoy the forum and keep posting...

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
« Reply #342: December 16, 2007, 11:48:12 PM »

Cant wait for 08 season

Welcome aboard... I'll do my best to speak to you in English... LOL

Offline saltydad

« Reply #343: December 17, 2007, 12:35:00 AM »
Welcome...where in Silver Spring? I'm in Kemp Mill.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #344: December 17, 2007, 01:19:19 AM »
I'm four corners, right around University Blvd and the New Blair.

natsfan1a

« Reply #345: December 17, 2007, 07:20:04 AM »
Je comprends. ;) (Seriously, nice post. :thumbs:)

Inquiète te pas, car je suis sur que ton anglais est ben meilleur que leurs français... ;)

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #346: December 17, 2007, 09:15:15 AM »
There are all kinds of coincidences on this board cmdterps44.  So a Maryland fan and Radford fan?  That's what I think when I see Terps in a screen name.

Kev_Nats

« Reply #347: December 18, 2007, 12:17:55 PM »
Je comprends. ;) (Seriously, nice post. :thumbs:)

Salut Kev, bienvenue dans le forum de discussion de nos amours transplanté... Même si la plupart des joueurs qu'ont a suivi sont parti c'est quand même difficile de ne pas rester attaché à l'équipe. Inquiète te pas, car je suis sur que ton anglais est ben meilleur que leurs français... ;)

Have fun, enjoy the forum and keep posting...

Merci :)

Nate

« Reply #348: December 23, 2007, 08:20:37 PM »
Hello!  I'm Nate and I'm the admin of Indians 24/7!  Saw some of you come over and thought I'd venture over here. 

Nice forum you have!  Very similar to mine.

I live in C-Bus so I get to see your farm team whenever I go to a game, although I'm hoping Columbus gets the Indians AAA affiliate next season!  No offense.  ;)

I hope we can get Whitney back from you!

See around the forums and good luck next season!   

MrMadison

« Reply #349: December 23, 2007, 09:17:35 PM »
hiya Nate. nice to see we finally got you in *grin*