Author Topic: Welcome New Members, Introduce Yourself!  (Read 414983 times)

Offline nats2playoffs

Re: Welcome New Members, Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #200: May 13, 2007, 01:40:56 PM »
"Private Joker, why did you join my beloved Corps!"

hello i am a huge nats fan and this forum just seemed like it was filled with the most hardcore nats fans I had ever seen....so yeah thats why i joined

You got a GAME face! ARRRRRRRRRGH! That's a GAME face, let me see your GAME face!

You still don't scare me! Work on it!

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
« Reply #201: May 14, 2007, 04:03:57 PM »
FOR WHEN JUST PLAIN WELCOME ISN'T ENOUGH

Mire Se Vijni - Salaam - Pari Yegak - Bon Bini - Akuaba - Afayaivos - Purintaxa - Ongi Etorri - Yaw
Shagatom - Selamat Datang - Cumpriap-sua - Benvinguts - Huan Ying - Foon Ying - Wei - Ant Chukoa
Chaire - Kia Orana - Nazdar - Hau Koda - Djirri-nyurra - Welkom - Welcome - Khanog-illinga-vet
Tere Tulemast - Tervetuloa - Bienvenue - Failte - Benvido - Willkommen - Kalos Ilthate - Hafa Dai
Tapeguahê Porãite - Gnunha Yinda Murdi - Sannu Da Zuwa - Komo Mai! - Shalom - Aayiye - Isten Hozott
Velkomin - Baik Hari - Salam Ale Kom - Dia Is Muire Duit - Benvenuto - Irashaimasu - Nginda Wnyjangum
Banni - Terveh Tulgua - Hwangyeonghamnida - Bienvenida - Salve - Esiet Sveicinati - Labas - Merhba
Gyaari - Tistik - She:kon - As-Salaam-Alaykum - Ahuiyacan - Yatahee - Velkommen - Maligayang Pagdating
Zyezenia - Sandacoes - Bozho - Bine ati venit - Mishto Avilan - Sprivetom - Bures Boahtin - Talofa
Walcum - Kamogelo - Dobrodosli - Padi Koosheh - Iaorana - Bienvenidos - Salamu - Välkommen
Gruetzi - Tuloy Po Kayo - Maeva - Hush Kildegez - Yin Dee - Chaa-phe Nang - Mipela Welkam Yupela
Malo E Lelei - Maiem - Balle - Hos Geldiniz - Vitaemo - Chao - Croeso - Ulwamkelo
E Kaabo - Jingiwalli Wahlu - Guens Sa Bisui Yubtu - Ukwemukela

THINK HARD, POST HEAVILY, HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE BOARD
BUT MOST OF ALL, LEAVE AN IMPRESSION

NatsPwn

« Reply #202: May 25, 2007, 03:19:49 PM »
Hi everyone, im Andrew from Vermont, i just joined yesterday and am just looking for a way to spend time. :)

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
« Reply #203: May 25, 2007, 04:59:15 PM »
Hiya Andrew from Vermont. Welcome to the forum... Kudos on the nice job you did with your avatar, very nice little montage...

Offline Ericas Nats

• Only Nationals fan in Seattle! :)
« Reply #204: May 25, 2007, 06:08:09 PM »
Hi everyone, im Andrew from Vermont, i just joined yesterday and am just looking for a way to spend time. :)

welcome

NatsPwn

« Reply #205: May 25, 2007, 06:14:53 PM »
Hiya Andrew from Vermont. Welcome to the forum... Kudos on the nice job you did with your avatar, very nice little montage...
Thanks though i just wrote the first thing that came to mind. I hope that luck keeps on shining down on me, and that i don't do anything stupid in my first hour of posting.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #206: May 29, 2007, 12:26:27 PM »
Nats fan from PA here. Used to be a Yankees fan, pretty much because I hated the Orioles and there were no other DC area teams - and no, the Braves are not America's team.

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!
« Reply #207: May 29, 2007, 01:42:19 PM »
Welcome PANatsFan! Enjoy the board. I think you'll like it here!

Selecter

« Reply #208: June 02, 2007, 11:09:07 PM »
hi yall, I'm Tim from Charles Town WV. I've adopted the Nats as my home team. Never really cared much about sports, but I like the developing story that is the Nats. I like their underdog status. And I like the fact they dont have an excessive payroll ( too much $$$ all across all sports, IMO) but players that relate to their fans more.

planning on attending my first home game but I have a question. I have a brain tumor and my left side is kinda hosed a bit and as a result have to walk with a cane and cant do many stairs. What are my options as far as handicapped access to the seats I get? I just cant climb or go down a lot of stairs.

What do they do about people like me?

Offline Ericas Nats

« Reply #209: June 02, 2007, 11:27:09 PM »
it all depends on where you come in? they have chairs you can sit on between the 200 and 300 level.

so i think you will be ok.

i would totally stay away from the 400 & 500 levels. they are a bi ach to walk up and down even if you can walk w/o any canes or things.

but welcome,

we do a tailgate party too! we had our first one during the O's sunday game

erica

Offline saltydad

« Reply #210: June 03, 2007, 02:24:25 AM »
Welcome Selecter! As Erica says, you shouldn't have a problem as long as you contact the Nats in advance (go to their web site). That way you can be sure you will breeze through. Also be sure and try to join us on our game threads; it's a lot of fun. :thumbs:

Selecter

« Reply #211: June 03, 2007, 04:15:19 AM »
ok I'll contact them and see what they say. Thank yall for the welcome, I'll be posting around.  8)

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #212: June 03, 2007, 10:17:16 AM »
ok I'll contact them and see what they say. Thank yall for the welcome, I'll be posting around.  8)

They have handicapped parking really close to one of the entrances.  Yeah, I'd call them, bet they could sell you a ticket to a very accessible section.

Offline Ericas Nats

« Reply #213: June 03, 2007, 11:51:27 PM »

we throw a mean tailgating party!

FYI

:P

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #214: June 10, 2007, 11:03:29 AM »
Hello fellow Nats fans. I'm new here, but have been a fan since the beginning. Big fan of the Nats, big fan of Lions (not the ones in Detroit  :)).
I've already found this board to be ten times better than any of the others and look forward to sharing the rest of the season (and offseason) w/ you all.

Have good days,
Ronnynat

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
« Reply #215: June 10, 2007, 11:52:51 AM »
http://www.bclions.com/

This is the only non-NFL Lions team I could find.  Si?

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #216: June 10, 2007, 12:51:20 PM »
http://www.bclions.com/

This is the only non-NFL Lions team I could find.  Si?

Haha..no no no..the animal.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #217: June 11, 2007, 09:12:08 AM »
Hello fellow Nats fans. I'm new here, but have been a fan since the beginning. Big fan of the Nats, big fan of Lions (not the ones in Detroit  :)).
I've already found this board to be ten times better than any of the others and look forward to sharing the rest of the season (and offseason) w/ you all.

Have good days,
Ronnynat

Ronny, welcome to the "other" side!  See ya 'round.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #218: June 23, 2007, 09:58:55 AM »
Hi, my name is Kevin and I'm from Prince William County. I look foward to posting and talking baseball with all of you.

Hi Kevin, there are many from Prince William.  I'm in Manassas.

Welcome all.  This is the best NATS Board!  :D

nameless600

« Reply #219: June 27, 2007, 04:50:14 PM »
Hey everyone, I'm Kii (Or Nameless), I'm from Wisconsin, so yes, I am a brew-crew fan...however I Love the nats and watch every game on gameday because I've only gotten like 1 Nats game on TV...I have followed this board for about 3 weeks, and finally decided to register!

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #220: June 27, 2007, 04:52:36 PM »
Hey everyone, I'm Kii (Or Nameless), I'm from Wisconsin, so yes, I am a brew-crew fan...however I Love the nats and watch every game on gameday because I've only gotten like 1 Nats game on TV...I have followed this board for about 3 weeks, and finally decided to register!

Hey Nameless. Welcome. You must be a pretty happy fan w/ the youngsters you guys have, huh? And no, you aren't alone in being a Langerhans fan :).

Offline Ericas Nats

« Reply #221: July 01, 2007, 11:31:04 PM »

hey welcome,

i too like langerhans.. he seems like a good guy

Offline Naticus Maximus

« Reply #222: July 08, 2007, 06:54:40 PM »
Hi folks!  I'm a Nats fan from central Va. near Charlottesville.  I've always been around the MLB.com board but never posted much because of the "Zimmey Factor".  From what I've read here so far it seems like the place to be for real Washington baseball fans.

« Reply #223: July 08, 2007, 06:58:47 PM »
Hi folks!  I'm a Nats fan from central Va. near Charlottesville.  I've always been around the MLB.com board but never posted much because of the "Zimmey Factor".  From what I've read here so far it seems like the place to be for real Washington baseball fans.

Welcome to the boards.  Indeed, we have a nice little online family of Nats fans here.

"Naticus Maximus".  Awesome name!

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #224: July 08, 2007, 07:44:43 PM »
Welcome Naticus, and I concur with NOTLD, great handle you've got there.

Plenty of conversations and topics to choose from, just jump on in.