Author Topic: Nationals vs Phillies, Game 2  (Read 36579 times)

Offline AlexL925

Re: Nationals vs Phillies, Game 2
« Reply #25: April 15, 2009, 10:43:58 AM »
OK, I'm a couple days late on this, but only discovered this forum on a fluke yesterday.  This is in reply to the posts from Game 1 (the last page of the forum):
"One of the "fan of the game" candidates was in the group sitting behind me. 25-30 year old female with huge knockers. A gap-toothed kid beat her out for "fan of the game". she was hot as crap though."

Ummm, that would be me.  Thanks....you guys are funny. 

That's pretty damn funny.

Offline JMUalumni

« Reply #26: April 15, 2009, 10:46:00 AM »
There hasn't been any weather yet that would stop a major league game. Unless it gets worse, they'll play.

Chicago-Detroit yesterday?

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #27: April 15, 2009, 10:49:27 AM »
SF=owned. You took it easy on him :rofl:

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #28: April 15, 2009, 10:51:37 AM »
It's raining, game will most likely be postponed.  >:(

Every game will be R*A*I*N*E*D --- O*U*T until [ignore]2k6nats[/ignore] STOPS DELETING Gameday Threads created by others, which it is doing to extend its streak of TWENTY (20) CONSECUTIVE GAMES LOST when it starts the Gameday Thread, going back to [Strasburg]last season[/Strasburg].

Offline JMUalumni

« Reply #29: April 15, 2009, 10:51:48 AM »
OK, I'm a couple days late on this, but only discovered this forum on a fluke yesterday.  This is in reply to the posts from Game 1 (the last page of the forum):
"One of the "fan of the game" candidates was in the group sitting behind me. 25-30 year old female with huge knockers. A gap-toothed kid beat her out for "fan of the game". she was hot as crap though."

haha, funny at the time... even better now

welcome to the board

Offline AlexL925

« Reply #30: April 15, 2009, 10:54:19 AM »
Chicago-Detroit yesterday?
Didn't they say they were expecting worse showers later on though? I just know that I've sat through worse for Nationals games in the last few years, including a couple last season.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #31: April 15, 2009, 10:57:23 AM »
n2p ftw!!!

i hope to god they get in tonight's game.  i have a really good feeling about the game (even if martis is pitching) and don't want to wait another day for a game.

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
« Reply #32: April 15, 2009, 10:58:26 AM »
This thread turned hilarious pretty quickly.  :lol:

Offline JMUalumni

« Reply #33: April 15, 2009, 10:59:00 AM »
Didn't they say they were expecting worse showers later on though? I just know that I've sat through worse for Nationals games in the last few years, including a couple last season.

yeah, I mean I agree they are not going to postpone it.  It would have to be pretty bad for them to do that and they do not have the flexibility of an off-day/late game tomorrow to reschedule or schedule a double header.  I am expecting baseball tonight, showers or not.

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #34: April 15, 2009, 11:03:24 AM »

We need proof. Post a larger picture, without sunglasses preferably from Opening Game, since there are witnesses here who can confirm it/them.

« Reply #35: April 15, 2009, 11:11:08 AM »

Just to let you know, you were probably the best part of that game.

Offline ballgirl14

« Reply #36: April 15, 2009, 11:14:17 AM »

HAHA, thanks.  I'm bummed I lost.   

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #37: April 15, 2009, 11:16:34 AM »

haha were you there? but you are dead right the day was pretty crappy.  I cheered for #2.

« Reply #38: April 15, 2009, 11:31:25 AM »
haha were you there? but you are dead right the day was pretty crappy.  I cheered for #2.

Dude...

25-30 year old female with huge knockers.

Do I really need to be there to know it was better than a 9-8 loss to the Phillies? :lol:

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #39: April 15, 2009, 11:34:41 AM »
Do I really need to be there to know it was better than a 9-8 loss to the Phillies? :lol:

Yeah 8)

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #40: April 15, 2009, 11:38:59 AM »

:shock:                                   :lol:

Quite hilarious.  Welcome to our humble (but somewhat edgy on occasion) forum, ballgirl.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #41: April 15, 2009, 11:43:09 AM »
:shock:                                   :lol:

Quite hilarious.  Welcome to our humble (but somewhat edgy on occasion) forum, ballgirl.

haha i love this forum its hysterical.  the funny thing is we actually have a lot of females on here too and most of them are cool with the edgy abode.

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
« Reply #42: April 15, 2009, 12:56:06 PM »
HAHA, thanks.  I'm bummed I lost.

I don't have texting on my phone but if I did, you'd have gotten my vote.  :clap:

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
« Reply #43: April 15, 2009, 01:00:04 PM »
kids nearly always win the fan of the game, rarely see an exception to that (nothing personal BG14)

White Sox home opener was delayed due to cold

odd weather pattern today, the rain is actually moving in out of the NE we'll likely get the game in ...just worried about another injury.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #44: April 15, 2009, 01:00:22 PM »

:rofl: thats awesome.

sportsfan managed to put that down as a highlight

welcome

On another note, its been drizzle all day maybe a few drops here and there, around silver spring. I think they would play in this weather though.

Offline ballgirl14

« Reply #45: April 15, 2009, 01:01:47 PM »
Any chick that partakes in sports talk is well prepared for "edgy abode" (aka inappropriateness, locker room banter, etc.)

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #46: April 15, 2009, 01:01:48 PM »
sorry if I offended you ballgirl14. I didn't know you were on here until just now.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #47: April 15, 2009, 01:03:21 PM »
sorry if I offended you ballgirl14. I didn't know you were on here until just now.

She wasn't.  She joined this morning ;)

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
« Reply #48: April 15, 2009, 01:03:46 PM »

What are you apologizing for? It was the truth.  :halo:

Offline Burgess

• K MONSTER!
« Reply #49: April 15, 2009, 01:04:05 PM »
Does that lineup look likely? We scored 8 runs last game why not keep it like it was?