Author Topic: The Cheapskate's Thread: Deals, bargains, special offers, freebies, etc.  (Read 16318 times)

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
He's an anarchist.

Thanks!  I missed that this time.  PB69 is always quite generous with sharing codes, which I appreciate very much.

Offline Jordanz Meatballz

The SPHTIX code will get you tickets well below the going rate on StubHub for tonight's game  ;)

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
The SPHTIX code will get you tickets well below the going rate on StubHub for tonight's game  ;)

I got 4 infield club tickets in 218 for the Cardinals game on the 17th on Stub Hub for $31.00 each the other day.  The same seats in 217 with the code are $65.00 each, before fees.  Same price with the code for todays game as well. 

There are no Infield Club tickets available now on Stub Hub for todays game.

Offline Jordanz Meatballz

I got 4 infield club tickets in 218 for the Cardinals game on the 17th on Stub Hub for $31.00 each the other day.  The same seats in 217 with the code are $65.00 each, before fees.  Same price with the code for todays game as well. 

Nope, I think we're looking at a pretty packed house tonight and tomorrow.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
$1 Hot Dog night on April 9.

Offline Baseball is Life

Trout for $1.
Monday, April 14 vs. Angels at 7:05 p.m.
Get $1 tickets and enjoy $1 hot dogs, $1 peanuts and $1 popcorn at select concession stands! $1 tickets must be purchased online. Subject to availability. While supplies last. Some restrictions apply.

Offline Natsinpwc

Trout for $1.
Monday, April 14 vs. Angels at 7:05 p.m.
Get $1 tickets and enjoy $1 hot dogs, $1 peanuts and $1 popcorn at select concession stands! $1 tickets must be purchased online. Subject to availability. While supplies last. Some restrictions apply.
one dollar tickets and peanuts and popcorn are great but will never eat those $1 dogs again; they cook them early and they sit there; asked for hotter ones and the ones they gave me were even colder than the first ones.

Offline Natsinpwc

I had similar experience looking ahead to a thursday afternoon game in early June--got 2 seats in first rown of third base club section 206 for about $77 total.  Even with the discount code tickets on the Nats site were still much more.

Offline RobertFickFan

40% off Angels, Padres, Reds series at Nats Park:

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ticketing/thanks.jsp?loc=survey14a

Not sure how this compares to what you can get with the other coupon codes, I will leave that to PowerBoater...

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter
The sections are limited but SURVEY14A seems like a real good code, not quite as good as the 50% off for JR2014, but looks like the survey code is available for some games that are blacked out for the Jr. Nats code.

Offline TigerFan

• A split allegiance is still an allegiance
Thanks for these PB69, I got 50% off some good seats for the W vs braves two Sundays ago.

Offline lylelgreen

This morning's Washington Post has coupons for 2-for-1 Nats dogs, $5 beer, Free Kids Fun Pack, and 10% off merchandise at the team store, for the period April 24-27, 2014.

Also, $5 tickets for Friday, April 25, and Saturday, April 26, at nationals.com/post, while supplies last.

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter
The ticket sales office is ready to go Tonya Harding on our starting rotation.

Offline adam3313

Props on the Washington Post deal...was looking for cheap tickets for Saturday's Padres game, and was able to grab a bunch!

Offline RobertFickFan

Use coupon code "HARPER34" for 35% off select sections for games during the Angels series:

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ticketing/offers.jsp?loc=angels&partnerId=ed-8077023-671746603

Offline Baseball is Life

Use Goldstar for tickets for April 25 vs. Padres and May 5 vs. Dodgers:

http://www.goldstar.com/washington-dc/events?q=nationals

Offline Baseball is Life

Use Goldstar for tickets for June 3-4 vs. Philthies
http://www.goldstar.com/e/83174

Offline lylelgreen

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ticketing/washingtonpost.jsp#marlins

FEATURED SERIES #2: May 26 - 28
CHECK EDITIONS OF THE WASHINGTON POST FOR EXCLUSIVE COUPONS:
2-FOR-1 SOUVENIR SODA
$2 PEANUTS
10% OFF MERCHANDISE

TUESDAY, MAY 27 VS. MARLINS AT 7:05 P.M.
BLACK HERITAGE DAY
$1 ICE CREAM PRESENTED BY GOOD HUMOR
$1 ice cream novelties will be available for purchase at select concession stands until the start of the 6th inning, while supplies last.
$5 TICKETS
Select seating areas apply. Minimum of 2 tickets, maximum of 4 tickets per transaction. Subject to availability. While supplies last. Offer not available at the Box Office.
Buy Tickets

WEDNESDAY, MAY 28 VS. MARLINS AT 7:05 P.M.
$5 TICKETS
Select seating areas apply. Minimum of 2 tickets, maximum of 4 tickets per transaction. Subject to availability. While supplies last. Offer not available at the Box Office.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Using Spot hero I've been pre-paying for parking $5 cheaper than paying at the lot, and guaranteed to get a spot.

Offline Baseball is Life

Using Spot hero I've been pre-paying for parking $5 cheaper than paying at the lot, and guaranteed to get a spot.

I used Spothero for Opening Day. Paid $15 for a lot they were charging $30 for on game day.

Offline Baseball is Life

Don't forget to get a dollar dog if you're going to the game tonight!

MONDAY, MAY 19 VS. REDS AT 7:05 P.M.

$1 DOGS PRESENTED BY HATFIELD
$1 hot dogs will be available for purchase at all Nats Dogs stands and additional select locations until the start of the 6th inning, while supplies last.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Don't forget to get a dollar dog if you're going to the game tonight!

MONDAY, MAY 19 VS. REDS AT 7:05 P.M.

$1 DOGS PRESENTED BY HATFIELD
$1 hot dogs will be available for purchase at all Nats Dogs stands and additional select locations until the start of the 6th inning, while supplies last.

They could save some $ if they shortened the buns 30%.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
That would be a custom bun, so they'd pay more.
They could save some $ if they shortened the buns 30%.

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Weeknight seats are available practically for free on Stubhub and you can sit anywhere you want around the park, it is like 2008-2011 all over again.

Offline comish4lif

• Too Stressed to care.
I plan on going with my son tomorrow (Memorial Day), and plan on getting some cheap StubHub seats tomorrow AM.