Author Topic: #1 commercial that makes you want to smash your tv  (Read 103587 times)

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
I want the people that came up with those commercials to die a very long and excruciating death. 

It'd be great if that Tiger was not fed and on tranquilizers

Offline hammondsnats

Do you guys know how to post videos to...Facebook?

Do you guys know how to post videos to...Facebook?

Offline DPMOmaha

Pretty sure McDonalds thinks a little too highly of the Egg McMuffin.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
The one with the woman who cashes in her points for rock climbing gear.  What is the song when she is up on the rock?  Somebody Mashed Potatoes?

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
The one with the woman who cashes in her points for rock climbing gear.  What is the song when she is up on the rock?  Somebody Mashed Potatoes?

Somebody left the gate open.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
That commercial makes you want to smash your TV? I don't even know what it's for, but I enjoy looking at her.

Offline GburgNatsFan

It's the Egg McMuffin of Egg Mcmuffins. The Egg McMuffin!
Pretty sure McDonalds thinks a little too highly of the Egg McMuffin.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Everyone of those Ford "real customer" commercials. 

Offline Bloo

Peter Popoff's miracle water.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
I'll buy nothing but crappy ass Fords if you'll stop these goddamn commercials.

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!

Seriously, if they would stop this crap I would, too. (And if they quit making crappy cars)

Until then, I'm sticking with my Toyota.

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.

Seriously, if they would stop this crap I would, too. (And if they quit making crappy cars)

Until then, I'm sticking with my Toyota.

They've got a lot of good stuff now that they have started giving us the same cars that they sell in Europe.  Both the Fiesta and new Focus are pretty much the same car as they sell in Europe, save for some safety equipment changes such as different bumpers for the US.

Of course they also make them in sedan versions which look much worse for the US.  Small cars just look better as hatchbacks but most people in the US still won't drive a hatchback.  I love mine.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Until then, I'm sticking with my Toyota Trek.

FTFM.

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!
wtf is a trek?

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
wtf is a trek?

My bike.  FTFM = Fixed that for me.  :P

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
I'll admit to liking a new GEICO one with the pig who scream "Weee!"  He's up on  a ski lift.  Apparently, you can download some GEICO characters now for your phone.  I'm not sure it remains a smart phone once you download a pig yelling "Weeee!" 

I came here to complain about this commercial. It's so annoying.

All Geico commercials suck.

Online HalfSmokes

The Nissan commercial with the truck in the snow, and the small print saying the truck can't actually go down a mountain, what's the point- look what our truck can't do? It reminds of of top gear driving the evo in deep powder (it could do it)

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Hate the McDonalds commercial putting eeeee after all the ingredients (mayonaise-eeee)

I admit to doing that with some athletes (Ovie, Zimmy, Mikey...) but not when it doesnt sound right!

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
I know a lot of you don't like the GEICO commercials, but I like the new one of the "how to save money" theme, in which the couple say they decided to save money on a home alarm by bringing in a rescue cat to watch the place.  They cut to a panther perched in their bedroom while the couple is wide awake in bed, then they cut back to the panther licking its chops.  The couple is shown at the kitchen table with eyes wide open saying, "we find we don't need much sleep anymore."

Online HalfSmokes

The new Verizon droid commercial where they paint the phones- way to emphasize the product's strong points

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
The new Verizon droid commercial where they paint the phones- way to emphasize the product's strong points

Did you see the SNL Verizon commercial skit someone posted the other day?

Offline Nathan

Am I the only one that thinks the guy in the new GEICO commercial looks like an older, chubbier Ryan Zimmerman?

Offline GburgNatsFan

Holy crap... just holy crap.
Am I the only one that thinks the guy in the new GEICO commercial looks like an older, chubbier Ryan Zimmerman?

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
The Nissan commercial with the truck in the snow, and the small print saying the truck can't actually go down a mountain, what's the point- look what our truck can't do? It reminds of of top gear driving the evo in deep powder (it could do it)

ever see Top Gear try to destroy a toyota high-lux?

Offline Nathan

ever see Top Gear try to destroy a toyota high-lux?

Keyword :lol: