Author Topic: CORDERO AND COLOME  (Read 1556 times)

Offline metssuck

• Werth on a roll!!!!
Re: CORDERO AND COLOME
« Reply #25: September 26, 2007, 07:07:02 PM »
:rofl: You gotta love this kid!
lol i only played it for one game, becasue i din't have my glasses, and without my classes, I can lose sight of tha ball in tha sky depending on tha weather. I regularly played left field..

Offline Roarin Storen

• #teamlocke
« Reply #26: September 26, 2007, 08:04:11 PM »
When did Jimenez personally lose a game for us? Just curious.

You seriously can't think of one? The first true hating came from the first game he REALLY screwed up to lose a game. There were multiple threads on it. I am going to see if you can remember it.

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #27: September 26, 2007, 08:07:33 PM »
You seriously can't think of one? The first true hating came from the first game he REALLY screwed up to lose a game. There were multiple threads on it. I am going to see if you can remember it.

Nope, but I do remember Colome ruining a couple. It's just going to happen. I'm not a big fan of Jimenez either, but Colome's just OK. He's been the same guy his whole career. Hot streak followed by cold streak. Not a consistent reliever. Not terrible, though. He'll work until we find someone better.

BTW, you should switch Chico's pic w/ one of Bacsik. And maybe Maxwell should be "Good" instead of "God".....or maybe just "Pretty Good" at this point.

Offline Roarin Storen

• #teamlocke
« Reply #28: September 26, 2007, 09:41:26 PM »
Nope, but I do remember Colome ruining a couple. It's just going to happen. I'm not a big fan of Jimenez either, but Colome's just OK. He's been the same guy his whole career. Hot streak followed by cold streak. Not a consistent reliever. Not terrible, though. He'll work until we find someone better.

BTW, you should switch Chico's pic w/ one of Bacsik. And maybe Maxwell should be "Good" instead of "God".....or maybe just "Pretty Good" at this point.

Tell me you remember the bottom of the ninth error off of a routine play....

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #29: September 27, 2007, 09:19:19 PM »
Hey nobody's perfect.  However Colome makes me  :bang: and Cordero  :rant:

Offline kimnat

« Reply #30: September 28, 2007, 10:03:50 PM »
bump