Author Topic: Nationals @ Mets, Game 3  (Read 21293 times)

Offline hammondsnats

Re: Nationals @ Mets, Game 3
« Reply #450: April 26, 2009, 11:23:59 PM »
This whole jammage thing reminds me of a smaller scale...

hahahaha i remember that.  cmdterps can vow for my slow ass connection when i come home, it takes 9 minutes for a video/gif to load.  i admitted i thought it was the other k. 

i guess i got jam jobbed.

Offline Obed_Marsh

« Reply #451: April 26, 2009, 11:27:51 PM »
Ah so "cmdterps and the parents house" is your band. ;)

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #452: April 26, 2009, 11:29:50 PM »
espn's baseball tonight (7pm edition) showed the nats highlight 2nd on the show.  of course they talked more of oliver perez struggles than the fact jesus flores and the nats bats had a good day and how solid JZ was.  on mlb network ... they had flashback to friday and saturdays games then all positive nats stuff and had lots of good things to say about our offense and JZ. 

MLB Network's Quick Pitch/MLB Tonight > Baseball Tonight.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #453: April 26, 2009, 11:30:58 PM »
Ah so "cmdterps and the parents house" is your band. ;)

haha my middle brother isn't in the band he's still an orioles fan.  my dad told me when he got back from the o's game today he wished he watched the nats instead haha.  my middle brother didn't like that.

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #454: April 26, 2009, 11:33:02 PM »
i love what Zimmermann had to say after the game ... he demands perfection. 

"I didn't have the control." and "It was a constant battle all day long." and "I don't know what the problem was." 

He was pretty solid ... loud atmosphere, on the road, after getting hosed by the umps in the first and throwing 30 pitches ... he still limited the damage and that's what it's about. 

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #455: April 27, 2009, 12:00:50 AM »
hahaha it was nice for a change to watch highlight shows and not see the nats at the butt of jokes (although we are still in dead last).  hermida and murphy are getting killed hahahahah.