Author Topic: MASN inserted at least one fake crowd shot last night  (Read 820 times)

Offline LetsGoNats

• We're Nat Gonna Take It!
I stayed for the game on Thursday night.  I started off in my normal upper deck left-field seats during the rain delay. After a couple hours, they booted everybody out of the upper deck and made everyone go to the lower bowl.  Once the game started, the only people in the upper deck were the cleaning crew.

Anyway, this morning I was watching some of the replay on MASN and, between pitches during a Zimmerman AB in the 6th inning, they went to a purported "live" shot from behind the camerman in left-field and Bob said something like "there's Joe Blow, our left field camerman."   The angle was such that you could see the plate and the seats behind it & first base in the distant background.  The first thing that looked odd to me was the # of people in both the lower bowl & upper deck.   I hit the rewind on my TiVo a couple times & I confirmed that there were way more people than were there.  Then I also noticed that the batter was bunting in the background with the 3B charging between pitches of a Zimmerman at bat!.  Obviously, they used a clip from a previous game.  

I also noticed at the game that they seemed to have the "Nat Pack" congregate in an area behind the plate & sit in seats and act rowdy.  They had a camera on them at all times, I guess to make it look like on the broadcast that there were a bunch of rowdy Nats fans in attendance.   I'm estimating there were 1,000 people at the game (at most) and easily 80% of them were Phillies fans (and boy did they leave disappointed  :lol: )

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
MASN inserted at least one fake crowd shot last night
« Reply #1: September 29, 2006, 03:04:23 PM »
Well, thats really low, now isn't it??? :(

« Reply #2: September 29, 2006, 04:03:40 PM »
I'd say it's almost worth it having 80% Philly fans stay last night and have them leave completely off their rocker.  Call it the devil in me.

iluvryanzimmerman

« Reply #3: September 29, 2006, 05:28:37 PM »
i was there intil like 2:00 in da moring watching Zimm b/c it was his b-day and i was in the front row right behind the dugout !!
it was crazy there was like all phillie fans and maybe just maybe at least 20 nationals fans the rest where phillie fans but it was worth it. it was cold , rainy , and i sat there for 4 hrs with capris on i was freezing and the after 4 hrs and 27 min i was the first row behind the dugout and i was on masn i think wit a green zimmerman sign but there was 2 other girls that had a happy b day z sign !!

Offline deeznatz

• http://www.amorica.org
« Reply #4: September 29, 2006, 07:50:30 PM »
Quote from: "iluvryanzimmerman"
i was there intil like 2:00 in da moring watching Zimm b/c it was his b-day and i was in the front row right behind the dugout !!
it was crazy there was like all phillie fans and maybe just maybe at least 20 nationals fans the rest where phillie fans but it was worth it. it was cold , rainy , and i sat there for 4 hrs with capris on i was freezing and the after 4 hrs and 27 min i was the first row behind the dugout and i was on masn i think wit a green zimmerman sign but there was 2 other girls that had a happy b day z sign !!

oh...my...God.  You frighten me, darlin.