Author Topic: Social Media POCs?  (Read 368 times)

Online Copecwby20

Social Media POCs?
« Topic Start: April 14, 2013, 01:45:26 AM »
Who here is looking for ways to connect with fellow WNFFers outside of this board? If so, throw your info out there. I am somewhat new to the twitter game so I'm looking for fellow Nats fans to follow.

Twitter: @AdamRyanRomero

Facebook: Look me up using my e-mail: Adam.R.Romero@gmail.com

Offline mmzznnxx

• lol Nats
Re: Social Media POCs?
« Reply #1: April 14, 2013, 01:53:19 AM »
Who here is looking for ways to connect with fellow WNFFers outside of this board? If so, throw your info out there. I am somewhat new to the twitter game so I'm looking for fellow Nats fans to follow.

Twitter: @AdamRyanRomero

Facebook: Look me up using my e-mail: Adam.R.Romero@gmail.com

I enjoy your posts generally and absolutely would if I subscribed to Twitter/Facebook. Until circumstance breaks me and I use such venues I will vicariously like and follow you through other users.

Good idea for a thread though. I like the WNFF community and am sure others do as well despite the constant bickering and banter. I'm sponsoring it with an official bump.

Offline houston-nat

« Reply #2: April 14, 2013, 11:05:51 AM »
Twitter @bgreinhart

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
« Reply #3: April 14, 2013, 11:15:38 AM »
I enjoy your posts generally and absolutely would if I subscribed to Twitter/Facebook. Until circumstance breaks me and I use such venues I will vicariously like and follow you through other users.

Good idea for a thread though. I like the WNFF community and am sure others do as well despite the constant bickering and banter. I'm sponsoring it with an official bump.

Agree  ....  I even like the bickering and bantering.   :)     I don't tweet or Facebook either.   

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
« Reply #4: April 14, 2013, 11:58:07 AM »
@gburgnatsfan on Twitter.