Author Topic: Giants and Mitchell Report revelations  (Read 3159 times)

Offline kimnat

Re: Giants and Mitchell Report revelations
« Topic Start: January 16, 2008, 09:12:49 PM »
Then they certainly wouldn't have settled on Dmitri Young.  You can't tell me there aren't more feasible options out there. Fans have to get off this leadership crap.  I mean should we come up with a new stat for it?  How about LACTOSE? Leadership And Counseling To Out of Society Entities.

NJ hasn't even been given the chance to stay healthy yet. It wasn't like what happened to him is a scratch on the heel or an injury he had previously that flared.  He had his leg broken in a freak play. I'd rather have NJ at first and in the lineup more than Dmitri any day of the week.

But of course that is somehow going to be construed as "hate" on my part by certain parties.

That wasn't hateful at all.  You're right about the freak play. 

And spider, you just don't get it.  You are only interested in winning and that's fine, but that doesn't mean that everyone compartmentalizes like you do.  I (as do most women) look at the whole person, the big picture of the person.  There's nothing wrong about my comment, you just don't understand it and don't even try to.  NJ truly contributed to our team and is a good & honorable guy.   This just really compromises the team's care about his healing and makes it look rather superficial, almost as if saying, "Yeah, hurry up and heal so we can trade you."  That's just calloused.