Author Topic: WoW thread  (Read 28523 times)

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
Re: WoW thread
« Reply #775: October 14, 2012, 03:18:27 PM »
lol I already did but I haven't hit 90 yet. I think I'm 88 and 2 bars from 89. I haven't played in about a week and a half though since I've been pretty busy. The game and environment is pretty cool.

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
« Reply #776: October 14, 2012, 03:19:49 PM »
How are builds?

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #777: October 14, 2012, 04:28:35 PM »
How are builds?

Much better IMO. I like the variety of talents that one spec can choose.

Offline Nathan

« Reply #778: October 15, 2012, 12:56:20 AM »
I ran the first 2 dungeons on Wërth.  Still playing Arcane spec but it's different.  Started out playing my old style and only pulled 13k DPS in my Cats epics.  Better than the 10k DPS DK but shamed by the 21k DPS hunter :lol:

Added Frost Bomb to my rotation, and carried what I was doing with my priority system, and topped the charts with 24k DPS on the next dungeon.

I do miss the skill tree, but really, everyone ended up with the same builds anyway, I guess.  At least with the new system, you can alter abilities as the need arises.

Pet battles are a neat little mini game too.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #779: October 15, 2012, 01:11:53 AM »
I do miss the skill tree, but really, everyone ended up with the same builds anyway, I guess.  At least with the new system, you can alter abilities as the need arises.

That sounds AWFULLY familiar...

Offline Nathan

« Reply #780: October 15, 2012, 05:37:45 AM »
:couch:

Works in an MMORPG :mg:

Offline Nathan

« Reply #781: October 17, 2012, 09:58:52 PM »
This freaking game.  Why can't I fly in Pandaria!?  I have to be level 90!?  I can't just bypass everything to get to quest objectives?  World PvP?  WAT!?

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #782: October 18, 2012, 08:23:22 PM »
This freaking game.  Why can't I fly in Pandaria!?  I have to be level 90!?  I can't just bypass everything to get to quest objectives?  World PvP?  WAT!?

lolololol

Offline Nathan

« Reply #783: October 18, 2012, 08:27:08 PM »
God damn level 90 was wiping out the lowbie (85) horde in a town.  Alliance scum.  Well, there were only 2 of us, but still, I'm a clothie in PvE spec and he was decked out, so I didn't have a chance to actually down him and the other person must have been afk or else he just bent over to take it because he didn't retaliate at all.

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
« Reply #784: October 19, 2012, 01:03:56 PM »
God damn level 90 was wiping out the lowbie (85) horde in a town.  Alliance scum.  Well, there were only 2 of us, but still, I'm a clothie in PvE spec and he was decked out, so I didn't have a chance to actually down him and the other person must have been afk or else he just bent over to take it because he didn't retaliate at all.

What the freak did you just say?!?!!?

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #785: October 19, 2012, 01:52:48 PM »
What the freak did you just say?!?!!?

Darn those maximum leveled characters killing the slightly lower leveled characters in a questing/mission zone. Those darned opposing force Alliance! There were two of us but I'm a weakly armored, less prepared character while the maximum leveled character was equipped with the best weapons/items. I didn't have a chance to attack or deal damage to him. The other person must have been away from his keyboard or he just sat there and took the damage on purpose because he didn't fight back at all.

Offline Nathan

« Reply #786: October 19, 2012, 05:10:06 PM »
You see about cross realm zones and stuff?  Apparently you can get incited to a party on a different realm and then port to that realm and quest.  So I could port to quest with you and Pat even though I'm on Frostwolf and you guys are on Mannoroth.

Offline Nathan

« Reply #787: October 19, 2012, 05:12:35 PM »
Darn those maximum leveled characters killing the slightly lower leveled characters in a questing/mission zone. Those darned opposing force Alliance! There were two of us but I'm a weakly armored, less prepared character while the maximum leveled character was equipped with the best weapons/items. I didn't have a chance to attack or deal damage to him. The other person must have been away from his keyboard or he just sat there and took the damage on purpose because he didn't fight back at all.

I thought maybe he was Alliance and offended by me calling his faction scum :lol:

Lok'tar ogar.  Victory or death.
For the Horde!!

Offline Nathan

« Reply #788: October 22, 2012, 12:53:14 AM »
All the stuff I said about Pandaria going to suck and Blizzard ruining the game.  I was wrong.  It's great so far (except for Alli camping bodies in Dawn's Blossom that one day.  Hate PvP servers sometimes.)

The Pandaria zone is beautiful, the story interesting, and the endgame looks pretty well fleshed out.

Up to level 87, Titan tells me time to level for 88 is 7 ish hours :lol:

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #789: October 22, 2012, 08:55:42 AM »
You see about cross realm zones and stuff?  Apparently you can get incited to a party on a different realm and then port to that realm and quest.  So I could port to quest with you and Pat even though I'm on Frostwolf and you guys are on Mannoroth.

It works in a weird way. It depends on how much the zone is populated on some servers... so say there aren't many people questing in STV on Mannoroth... it'll go into some "instanced" area where other realms group up. I like how that works. I kind of want to level an alt just to see how it works so I can potentially gank :P

All the stuff I said about Pandaria going to suck and Blizzard ruining the game.  I was wrong.  It's great so far (except for Alli camping bodies in Dawn's Blossom that one day.  Hate PvP servers sometimes.)

The Pandaria zone is beautiful, the story interesting, and the endgame looks pretty well fleshed out.

Up to level 87, Titan tells me time to level for 88 is 7 ish hours :lol:

Yeah. I really love the way the game is so far. The zones, quests, and cinematics are beautiful. They finally seemed to got the phasing and in game cinematics done correctly. I can't wait to see some of the raids.

I'm still only 88 (1 bar from 89) but I haven't played in two weeks. I'm going to hop back on soon but I wanted to get my work schedule down before I slave away in wow.

Offline Nathan

« Reply #790: October 22, 2012, 05:35:29 PM »
Yeah, CRZ helps populate less populated zones, but you can also manually invite someone to a party from another realm and they can "guest" on your realm so you can quest together.  Pretty neat.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #791: October 22, 2012, 08:40:37 PM »
Yeah, CRZ helps populate less populated zones, but you can also manually invite someone to a party from another realm and they can "guest" on your realm so you can quest together.  Pretty neat.

Oh crap I didn't know that. That's pretty awesome!

Offline Nathan

« Reply #792: November 02, 2012, 07:08:24 PM »
Finally hit 90.  Scenarios are neat.  There are so many things to do at endgame now.

Offline blue911

« Reply #793: November 02, 2012, 09:18:27 PM »
Finally hit 90.  Scenarios are neat.  There are so many things to do at endgame now.

Like plant freaking turnips

Offline Nathan

« Reply #794: November 03, 2012, 01:16:51 AM »
Yeah, there's that :lol:  you don't like MoP?  Did I see you have 2 hunters?

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #795: February 07, 2013, 05:12:21 PM »
Nice Pandaren name blue

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #796: February 11, 2013, 05:00:57 PM »
So our guild is transferring to another server and I noticed that the server we're transferring already has a character named Strasburg :(

I think I'm going to make my warlock one of these:

Strassburg
Zimmermann
Clippard
Detwiler
Giogonzalez

Offline Nathan

« Reply #797: February 11, 2013, 05:08:17 PM »
Where you is going?

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #798: February 11, 2013, 05:21:05 PM »
Where you is going?

Stormreaver, Horde.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #799: February 11, 2013, 05:27:03 PM »
Zimmermann seems like the winner to me. Giogonzalez is cool though.