Author Topic: Nationals @ Braves, Game 2  (Read 20633 times)

Offline sportsfan882

Re: Nationals vs Braves, Game 2
« Reply #75: September 08, 2007, 09:42:56 PM »
They're not looking for your acceptance. Keep in mind that most of these guys (thanks to the crazy money and free agency) play for themselves...which would turn into effort. Why would these guys not try? They're professionals. You think we fielded a bunch of non-caring players? Face it, this team isn't the worst in the league, but they SHOULD lose...and yes, sometimes like this. Baseball is a game of streaks, so obviously, more will be of the losing fashion for us. Go be a Yankees fan or something if you can't deal w/ bad losses. Otherwise, BE PATIENT. This is still 2007.
You are not getting the point.. A team should never play this poorly, NEVER.  I wonder if this is the first time this season a team has committed 8 errors combined in 2 consecutive games.  Right now I'd say we are fielding a number of non-caring players (cough Lopez cough) as evident in their embarrassing performance over these 2 games.  I know we are not a playoff team but that doesn't make it ok for them to play such uninspired and heartless baseball.  How can you explain 8 errors over 2 games and walking 10 batters?  Or even Chuck James dominating them... makes no sense